Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

Working with Terraria is proving to be infuriating. The game simply refuses to load textures at random. If I remake the zip file from scratch with identical data, the texture suddenly works again.

Working with Terraria is proving to be infuriating. The game simply refuses to load textures at random. If I remake the zip file from scratch with identical data, the texture suddenly works again.
Don't tell me your editing .zip files....
:O

they are prone to breaking if you do.
I'd however Suggest you have a Folder inside the Resourepacks folder that serves as your W.I.P. test
Structured as like a texturepack.

Also doing testing and adjustments you can simply exit your world and go to the Texturepack menu and go back
and every packages active will be re-loaded (and if there was any change in the files, texture or .json that is now active)
without the need to re-start Terraria
^.~

Also Keep in mind that file dimensions needs to be identical to 1.4
As some files was updated in 1.4, that had not had any change since their original in 1.0 or 1.1
<.<

However if you make a new .zip file every time, and sometimes things work and sometimes not
with the exact same textures/sprites, then it is probably the software your using for .zip that is to blame...
what.png

I think they're from a country where the words for Goblin and Kobold are one and the same. They're asking for a version with the original banners instead of the custom ones.

Cuties!

( Edit: Can we get an alt version with the kobolt banners though? )
am I right?

Back
Top Bottom