Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

hi, i love this pack and your shieka phone pack. can you PLEASE make more of these for more items so that maybe swords and bows look like link's weapons? if you can id be sooo thankful because of how well the two games synergise and how much i love the idea of zelda in terraria

@Copious Kobolds to make your job easir, i was a little vague, so mainly just the zenith and eventide to the sprites cuz that would be kool. if you want to do more than that or even what im suggesting at all, you could do the metal bows and repeaters too, as well and the metal broadswords

hi, i love this pack and your shieka phone pack. can you PLEASE make more of these for more items so that maybe swords and bows look like link's weapons? if you can id be sooo thankful because of how well the two games synergise and how much i love the idea of zelda in terraria

Terraria texture packs aren't really my focus right now, unfortunately; and the payoff for a bunch of weapon skins that are barely noticeable in motion isn't worth breaking back into it right now.
Maybe if I have a day with nothing else to do.

this texture pack is god-tier however there's an item that allows summons to be dyed (sold by zoologist) but this texture pack doesn't work with that (or at least the imp).
It works fine on my end. A texture pack shouldn't stop that from working, there's no code or anything that could break--It's literally just a picture.

Back
Top Bottom