NPCs & Enemies The Kraken! A new pre hardmode boss!

Do you like the Kraken?

• Yes! Release the Kraken!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Could use some work (please specify.)

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Nope nope nope.

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Did you release this mod or no? Either way it looks great.
This is a suggestion not a mod
I've actually been practicing tModLoader coding for a little while and I'm slowly but surely trying to make a mod. I'm still learning the ropes and only have weapons, items, and a few enemies, but I definitely plan on adding the Kraken to it in the future. Thanks for the support! (Also I should have some revamped sprites too for this thing at some point, college research has me busy right now tho)

I've actually been practicing tModLoader coding for a little while and I'm slowly but surely trying to make a mod. I'm still learning the ropes and only have weapons, items, and a few enemies, but I definitely plan on adding the Kraken to it in the future. Thanks for the support! (Also I should have some revamped sprites too for this thing at some point, college research has me busy right now tho)
Yeah I noticed how, judging by the quality of the sprites made by the other guy who helped make this post, you've massively improved in the past 3 years. I'm interested to see what the new Kraken sprites will look like, along with the mod itself.

Coming Soon...

Teaser.png

Added a new support banner!

Kraken Banner.png

Copy and paste this code into your signature:
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-kraken-a-new-pre-hardmode-boss.59788/#post-1414264"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/kraken-banner-png.301805/[/img][/url]

Last edited:
I’m working on a mod that I plan on adding my suggestions to including this one, although progress is going slow because of school. However, I’m taking computer science classes right now and will probably start putting more time towards it with the knowledge I have now.
Am v excited to see how it all turns out once you're able to start working on it more! Hope both schooling and modding progress go well for ya!

Back
Top Bottom