Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween! My son is in the 6th grade and asked to be the Lunatic Cultist this year. Terraria has been his favorite game since 3rd grade and we've played a few hundred hours together. He wanted me to make him a "flying, magical dragon" puppet accessory but I didn't have time to make it, so the medallion was his second choice (which still took me 3 hours to make lol)

Attachments

• terraria1.JPG
    terraria1.JPG
    426.3 KB · Views: 71
  • terraria2.JPG
    terraria2.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 69
  • terraria3.JPG
    terraria3.JPG
    420.8 KB · Views: 69
  • terraria4.JPG
    terraria4.JPG
    406.9 KB · Views: 73
Hey, mods, I got a quick question. Is posting Youtube links allowed here? I'm not sure if it will fall under some kind of "no self advertising" rule, but I doubt that I will be able to upload the 200-400mb file in here... The file that is also lost somewhere on my HDD, and I can't find it.

If it's not allowed - no biggie. x)
Edit: I've seen that post that said Youtube links are fine, but it was about the google docs submissions, not the forums. I think it's better to ask, just in case.

Pretty impressive. How large is it? It's hard to tell from the images. Also, wouldn't mimics be "trick and treat" rather than "trick or treat"? Provided you survive, at least.
I actually surprised myself when I measured it, that it measured exactly 5.5"lx5"w (with pumpkin).5x5"h(open). I struggled taking an image of it one handed, as it's heavy.
306691096_1049907762367836_1624109952324484273_n (1).jpg

Hey, mods, I got a quick question. Is posting Youtube links allowed here? I'm not sure if it will fall under some kind of "no self advertising" rule, but I doubt that I will be able to upload the 200-400mb file in here... The file that is also lost somewhere on my HDD, and I can't find it.

If it's not allowed - no biggie. x)
Edit: I've seen that post that said Youtube links are fine, but it was about the google docs submissions, not the forums. I think it's better to ask, just in case.
Yep, you can embed YouTube videos on the forum. Depending if you're on computer, tablet, or phone, click the three dots to see more options, then choose media.
1667327948817.png

You can then input the media url:
1667327981790.png

Or, alternatively, if you just put a url from YouTube, the forums should embed it automagically.

Well since people are sharing their wonderful submissions now, i guess i'll share mine too.
Its made from 3 wooden logs, a few planks, some LED's and a tiny bit of brown paper.
I call it:
The "Suspicous looking wooden totem" or something like that.
Eye 1.JPGEye 6.JPGEye 3.JPGView attachment Eye 7 compressed.gif i'm unsure why the gif has a different color saturation and why its a link and not a picture...
I would love to see more of what other people have come up with this oktober.
Im loving the stuff i have seen so far at least.

Posting here for exposure after mulling it over all October. Created a mini-golf map with friends as our first submission to one of these events! Excited to see what folks think of it! The description in the bottom right of the Google Drive details explain how to add the map to your world saves if you are unsure how to go about it!

Last edited:
Posting here for exposure after mulling it over all October. Created a mini-golf map with friends as our first submission to one of these events! Excited to see what folks think of it! The description in the bottom right of the Google Drive details explain how to add the map to your world saves if you are unsure how to go about it!

GAHH! omg I love this. I just got hooked playing this. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom