Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I suppose the work shouldn't be published to the internet before the contest? I'm thinking of a video I made 2 years ago, which I had it published on YouTube, but there were just 21 views lmao.

How do I add an image using an iPad
I don't own an iPad, so can't confirm exactly, but if you take a screenshot ingame, you should have the option to upload a screenshot at the end of the form. If you aren't seeing the option, try a different browser. If that still doesn't work, feel free to send a screenshot of you trying here and I will see if I can help.

So I suppose the work shouldn't be published to the internet before the contest? I'm thinking of a video I made 2 years ago, which I had it published on YouTube, but there were just 21 views lmao.
If you've never submitted it before, and it fits the theme then you're probably OK (though the intent really was for new content - you have a month afterall). As there's no way for us to check that screenshots were recent creations, it'd be unfair to exclude videos.

Aww man, I would REALLY love to enter but not only do I not have the skill to do any of the things, I also lack the confidence

So potentially dumb question: Our entry needs to be spooky/halloween themed, I presume?
I realise that this isn't actually explicitly stated in the OP, but we did intend for them to be spooky/halloween themed, yes. It is a halloween contest afterall!

I realise that this isn't actually explicitly stated in the OP, but we did intend for them to be spooky/halloween themed, yes. It is a halloween contest afterall!
Ok yes, I figured about as much, but as noted, not actually explicitly stated. Thanks for the clarification!
Hmm... What to make, what to make......

if I make a pixel art in-game, will it count as construction or art?

With it being pixel art made in-game, you can choose whether you want it to be in the in-game creations category or artwork category. It would be appropriate for either category. You can only pick one category in the entry submission form so the category you pick will be what we group it as.

so to basically sum this up can I draw a picture of halloween themed terraria than take a picture and than submit it onto here?

Last edited:
I just recently submitted my work, though it IS a bit early. May come back to edit my submission and I don't quite see myself getting anywhere close to a prize, but I'm super glad to have joined regardless. Cheers and good luck to all the participants throughout October, and happy (very early) Halloween!

so to basically sum this up can I draw a picture of halloween themed terraria than take a picture and than submit it onto here?

Yes, if you're planning to submit artwork, that's a way you can submit it. You'll have to submit it through our Google Forms link for it to be included as an entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom