Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the entry be of concept art of terraria and halloween themed cosmetics for another game?
It's hard to tell exactly what you mean from just that, but I'd imagine that it'd be OK assuming that it's clearly Terraria & Halloween (bear in mind that the judges may not have played the other game so if they aren't clearly from halloween it won't count).

is there any other way I can submit this because my phone got factory reseted from my ahole parents and now it doesnt know who I am nor is it working on here

Alright I need to know this, can you have a clay 3D model/models in the "Artwork" section? As all it says in the Artwork is mainly images of drawings/paintings NOT any 3D art. The definition of artwork is basically every type of art including 3D stuff.

If I cannot upload it to "Artwork" then can I upload a video of it (under 5 minutes) in the "Other" option? As it would make more sense to go where it belongs... Artwork.
Thank you for your time.

I saw that there are runner-ups to each category. How many runner ups are there per category?
The first post has your answer. Two runners-up in each category. :D
A0E46D2A-95E7-4CCB-BAF7-D9EE98F76CE2.jpeg 595BA173-A5E4-4607-ACEF-C1551949F44F.jpeg

is there any other way I can submit this because my phone got factory reseted from my ahole parents and now it doesnt know who I am nor is it working on here
The only way to enter is through the Google Forms: Sign-in Hopefully you’ll be able to figure out a way. Good luck. :)

Alright I need to know this, can you have a clay 3D model/models in the "Artwork" section? As all it says in the Artwork is mainly images of drawings/paintings NOT any 3D art. The definition of artwork is basically every type of art including 3D stuff.

If I cannot upload it to "Artwork" then can I upload a video of it (under 5 minutes) in the "Other" option? As it would make more sense to go where it belongs... Artwork.
Thank you for your time.
The Art category sounds perfect for a clay 3D model.

Thanks so much, I was a little confused. If you arent a runner up, will you receive a participatory title?
Yes, the Headless Horseman TCF trophy will be given to everyone that submits an entry (that gives us their TCF username when submitting the entry).

If I made a sort of animation would that go with videos in the "other" category with videos or in the "art" category with pixel art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom