Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I submitted my 5 images but I wanted to replace 2 of them with 2 different once I took for added effect for my in game submission.
Is there a way to make this change? Pretty pretty please because it's so worth it!

If i make a wood carving or some sort of wood statue, is it classified under Artwork or Other?
I’d say Art is a good for for a carving.

Hi!
I submitted my 5 images but I wanted to replace 2 of them with 2 different once I took for added effect for my in game submission.
Is there a way to make this change? Pretty pretty please because it's so worth it!
If you go the the form again (Google Forms: Sign-in) and are logged in to the same Google account, you should be able to edit your entry. Not sure if it’ll let you delete/remove/edit attachments, but you can try. If that doesn’t work, you can re-submit your entry and only the second one will count.

I’d say Art is a good for for a carving.

If you go the the form again (Google Forms: Sign-in) and are logged in to the same Google account, you should be able to edit your entry. Not sure if it’ll let you delete/remove/edit attachments, but you can try. If that doesn’t work, you can re-submit your entry and only the second one will count.
Thanks for the reply but no, it will not let you remove and add pictures :( I tried that a couple times already.
I was hoping there was somewhere I could email my request with the 2 pictures to add and just tell them to not consider 2 I submitted instead since there is a limit of 5.

Thanks for the reply but no, it will not let you remove and add pictures :( I tried that a couple times already.
I was hoping there was somewhere I could email my request with the 2 pictures to add and just tell them to not consider 2 I submitted instead since there is a limit of 5.
If you DM me the 5 images you'd like, and the name you submitted under, I can take a look for you :)

Am I correct in assuming that we are only able to apply to one category?
That's right, yes.

Having a lot of fun working on my entry for the contest, though, to be honest, the thing that made me enter at all is that I really want that sword. I don't expect to win it, but I can't give up taking a shot at it.

In the pumpkin carving category, would it be permissible to use more than one pumpkin in an entry? Example: https://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Dinosaur-Jack-O-Lanterns-Pumpkins-1.jpg (On a smaller scale of course.)
Yes, using more than one pumpkin is fine.

Q: Can I create a forum here for Hallows eve or not as a submission?
For your submission to be valid, you will need to enter through this form: Google Forms: Sign-in

However, if you just want to show off your creation and display, you can certainly post it here on the forums. It will not count as a valid submission unless you send it through the form above though.

You have to send it through the google form, regardless of account.

Twitter, Reddit, Forums, etc. all use the google form, I think.

so I submitted 1 image (artwork category) then edited that image but when editing the submission, I found I could not remove the previously submitted entry. So i submitted them both... Is this ok, because of the minimum, of 5 images? (they are both fairly similar, just different composition)

Here is my submission because I already completed the Google form If an in-game cosplay wouldn't be eligible for the contest, then I'm out of ideas & at least I tried.

Attachments

• 2022101718545900-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    2022101718545900-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 66
Hi!
I posted my work through the google forms, but i haven't noticed i used wrong email.
If i fill another form using different email, but with the same terraria forum account would it count as resubmitting?

Hey. I'd like to use a Youtube video as my entry, but I have a question. For now - I posted it as Unlisted, so it's accessed only by link. Should I make it public, or would just allowing embedding be enough?

Is it within the rule parameters to use a non-pumpkin material, such as cloth, in a pumpkin carving?

As long as the focus remains on the pumpkin itself, it's fine to use accessories.

so I submitted 1 image (artwork category) then edited that image but when editing the submission, I found I could not remove the previously submitted entry. So i submitted them both... Is this ok, because of the minimum, of 5 images? (they are both fairly similar, just different composition)

You can resubmit your entry if you need to. The most recent entry you submit will be what counts in the scoring process.
Hi!
I posted my work through the google forms, but i haven't noticed i used wrong email.
If i fill another form using different email, but with the same terraria forum account would it count as resubmitting?

It's fine to resubmit using a different email. As long as you include the same user information with your Terraria profile we'll score the new submission rather than your old one.

Hey. I'd like to use a Youtube video as my entry, but I have a question. For now - I posted it as Unlisted, so it's accessed only by link. Should I make it public, or would just allowing embedding be enough?

As long as we can access and view the video through the link you provide in your submission, it's fine to have it unlisted if you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom