Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

What should I write next?

• Somthing NOT Terraria based (Probably not on these forums)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You finished! Awesome! I first stumbled upon this thread when I searched 'Moon Lord' to see if anyone else was having an extremely hard time beating him. and I found this when you were at chapter five or so,and Ive been checking on this thread almost every day to see if you made a new chapter! I cant wait for the bunny diary, from what ive read here, I think it will be great! Keep writing, derunih!

Nice to hear so much praise for my work! `:passionate: It will be interesting to see if this story remains popular, even though it will no longer be updated with chapters.

You finished! Awesome! I first stumbled upon this thread when I searched 'Moon Lord' to see if anyone else was having an extremely hard time beating him. and I found this when you were at chapter five or so,and Ive been checking on this thread almost every day to see if you made a new chapter! I cant wait for the bunny diary, from what ive read here, I think it will be great! Keep writing, derunih!
Interesting way to find the thread... May explain the explosive reader count `:p Funnily enough, I actually couldn't take him down on my own the first time. I teamed up with someone, and actually did the fight on Expert a few times, before going back to my normal world (Non expert). So, there is your useless trivia for the day~

Hmm. Might begin the Bunny Diary tomorrow morning (Next usual post time). Or, at least, I will give it an attempt. I'm not going to start the thread until I am satisfied with the writing style. Considering adding some flair, too... `;)

Dude pls I beg of u u need to do more lore like do this again but from the new comers pov like make it seem like from his pov everything he is doing is for a reason like someone has his family or he is scared of them or something ur an amazing writer like I want u to know I have only read one book in my entire life I'm 16 and I read almost all this in one sitting u are an amazing wrighter and I beg of u write more I'm gonna follow u and everything I wanna know wen the next :red: gets released cuz I'll be right on it thx u for making me exited to do more then pills and games now I can say I actually read a story in my life more then one I love u keep it coming

Sooo... I grew curious about something. Word counts were mentioned at some point, so I wanted to know just how large this story grew before the end. So, I copied EACH chapter into a word doc, and used it to run some tallies... And here they are ':eek:

Words, including Titles, BBCode, and the Contents page:
Words, not including any of the above:
Individual characters, including the peripherals listed:
Individual characters, not including peripherals:

That is a lot! over 40K words crammed into these 82 chapters. So, yeah. If any of you were curious as to just how big the story was, there is your answer.

I just want to say that you did a GREAT job on the story, and that I'm a huge fan. Can't wait to see your future story's.
It's over. Damn.
This was an amazing series. Thank you :D
Jeez, sad ending much?
This is incredible. Easily one of the best I've seen, if not the best.(Snip)
Awww, thanks for the support `:passionate: Glad to know people like it.

Bunny Diary is already underway, for those who voted for it. And even those that didn't `:p

And feel free to talk about tLotML's content, or ask questions on it. Even silly ones, as long as they don't break forum rules `;)

Back
Top Bottom