The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solen just stares at Severin for a second, shrugs his shoulders, and heads back to Lochess village in hopes of using the recently acquired stuff to barter for a boat ride.

Wait a minute...ten pages?!!?? *starts crying* thank you everyone, for this milestone. I'd like to thank my sidewalks for keeping me safe, I'd like to thank Snickers for keeping me company whenever I was upset, and finally, I'd like to thank my blankets for keeping me warm. Danke, everyone!

Do any of us truly exist?
Yes, we all do.

Messis (@Madder)
Messis just sort of...stands...there...

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
You go back to the village. You see the vendor there, and a couple of people are on the boat. "Only a couple spots left! Come on!"

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
And
Adziel (@tappaja100)
You both angrily attack Octosapien. Ded. Circaemin is freed. He looks at his fallen comrade, then turns around and flees.
YOU WON!
Earned Crystal of Darkness
Earned 100 CP each.
The Supressor earned Shadow Bullets
Adziel earned Shadeblade (heh)
Now that that whole ordeal is over, you notice that the small amount of people here are gone...yet there are no houses in this place. Strange.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
You walk over to the temple. As soon as you step foot onto the ground around it, the ground starts rumbling, and you realize you are being lifted into the air. You turn around, and see someone you swore wasn't there before. He has no legs, and in place of them, he has a mass of clouds and mist swirling around. He has a turban, and he isn't wearing a shirt. He smiles deviously. "I guess you don't know, eh? This place is a sky island, which is on the back of a giant Clouddrake that the locals simply refer to as The Queen."

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
"I'm Mystic Quartz. And thanks, all of us gems have one power that sets us aprt from eachother."

Anga (@Kazuki)
Sapphire looks up at you. The look he gives you is the one of a man who wants to be anywhere else but here. "Brother? We are hardly, as you mortals say, siblings. We may have been made at the exact same time...by the exact same rose... But that's beside the point. The point is you shouldn't even know I exist!"

“‘Spose I don’t need to try and guess your magic bul- power. Yeah. Nice to meet you.” Behind his back-
Checkerface, no. Bad. He’s slowly spinning a dagger behind him, and it doesn’t look like it’s just for show. He’s not doing too poor of a job of concealing it, though. Still, bad Checkerface, go to your corner.

The Shadeblade is a sword that does 70 damage. It can also fire off a dark wave which does 30. However, if you use it too frequently, it will "shut down" and you will have to wait a while to use it.

And shadow bullets?
[doublepost=1514941967,1514941895][/doublepost]You need to update the characters or tell what they do without us asking.

Sorry for not updating the characters...I don't have all that much free time now. The Shadow Bullets are essentially like the Shadeblade, they do 60 damage but have to recharge, and they can also inflict FROZEN onto the target.

(I just realized if Mr. Fury and Madder had chosen to kneel to Loran way back at the beginning, they'd most likely be fighting for The Emperor right now)

"Oh wow that's pretty interesting. So wanna let me down and we can have a nice chat with some tea?" Loculo says calmly.

(I just realized if Mr. Fury and Madder had chosen to kneel to Loran way back at the beginning, they'd most likely be fighting for The Emperor right now)
You could always have the emperor send for my badass, if you ever need someone to turn antagonist.

Uh... *Anga doesn't know what to say...* It doesn't matter... *Anga sighs*
You said her to tell me why I'm here... *Anga looks at Ruby* Seemingly... she doesn't remember.

Last edited:
*Messis blinks out of his trance to find himself leaning with his back up against a wall and his arms crossed*
And what's in store for me?

Solen tries to barter for a ticket onto the boat using the recently acquired Vixareen Antlers, Claws & Essence of Magic *insert mandatory joke about the lack of diligence when updating the OP, don't worry, I forgive ya*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom