The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we have a forum I completely forgot about. I am honestly sorry about this, but a lot of personal stuff is happening lately. Yes, I probably won't update this anymore, at least not until all of this stuff is sorted out.

Thank you, and i am sorry.

And here we have a forum I completely forgot about. I am honestly sorry about this, but a lot of personal stuff is happening lately. Yes, I probably won't update this anymore, at least not until all of this stuff is sorted out.

Thank you, and i am sorry.
{Good luck with your personal stuff.}

WE'RE BACK BABY!

Messis (@Madder)
"Heck if I know. Do i look like Maret-uh, I mean Death. Yeah. Do I look like Death to you? Just...do something, or you can ask Plague or Famine. Only refer to them as Plague and Famine. The three get very angry if a mortal knows their true names."

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
The statue is a regal looking man. On the base it says it is of a Lost God named Jekel. It seems to be radiating a mystical energy.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
Inside is a Sammich! +1 Sammich.

Adziel (@tappaja100)
The room is very dinky looking. The paint is peeling off, and there is some mold growing on the roof.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
You go back to Topaz. He smiles and says
"Did you get it?"

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
There is another blur and more laughing, but just as it passes you, a hand reaches out and grabs it by the neck, and you figure these must be his pupils. The one who was speeding around is dressed in a black tunic with scarlet stripes. He has a black bandana covering the bottom half of his face. The other one is dressed in full black armor. The scrawny one somehow coughs, yells, and sqawks at the same time.

Anga (@Kazuki)
You see a strange man already over there, examining the statue.

See, im not completely incompetent. You all gave up on me, huh?

{Haha yes-}

Checkerface can't help but be frightened of what he doesn't understand, but only slightly, and he does a good job of hiding his fear. Although the odd noise that the fast one made did startle him a bit. "I assume you two freaks are Mysterious Echoing Voice's pupils?"

"Would this be it, oh and also something is not happy up there." Loculo says holding up the multi coloured gemstone, then pointing upwards.

Name:aslarck
Description(optional): young kenku that well likes money a bit too much and DOES NOT GIVE TWO FLIPS ABOUT anyone else (if you don’t know what a kenku is look it up)
HP: 250
Copper Pieces:110
Base Attack:5
Items:
Heavy Crossbow, a bag of holding, a flail,and padded leather armor
Basic Attack:hits you with his flail dealing 15 dmg (melee) or shoots you with his crossbow dealing 20 dmg (at 10-20 ft away)
Ability:
Mimicry: can mimic any noise/word he hears even if he doesn’t understand it
'Ultimate' Ability: IV’E HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GIVE ME YOUR MONEY: beats them ruthlessly with my flail dealing 45dmg and taking some money from the target
Extra Item/Ability description:
bag of holding: Infinite storage

These games usually already have infinite storage.
And for those who don't know what kenku are, they're wingless bird people.

Well. Sorry. I totally forgot about this forum ...until I got a notification in my mailbox. *Cough* So, I'm back... Sorry again'
By the way, I remade my character's file by adding and reajusting some things... It's up to you to judge if it's good. ^^
Name: Anga – Full name: Aedes Zephiros ‘Anga’Also nicknamed, “The Phoenix mage”.
Description: Anga is just a human at the first look but also a powerful (aspiring) mage mastering the Fire art who travels kingdoms and worlds with a certain goal...
Well, morphologically, Anga is a human. He’s not tall nor small either (5.6 feet tall). He’s thin and not really ‘muscular’. Apart that, he has mid-long shaggy stained light chestnut hair (Well that's long. I see something maybe like this https://bit.ly/2yUGvUt (This image is not mine btw)), and ochre color eyes. And that’s all because I’m not strong at physical description :/
Anga is somewhat distant and cold with people he doesn’t know and can be irritating. He’s not the kind of person that let them “consume” by rage. He’s clever and knowledgeable. Anga has also a noble heart, ready to sacrifice himself for people that he trusts and for a just cause.
Anga, from his true name Aedes Zephiros ‘Anga’, came from another world named Idaina (Don’t search more about this world, it’s in “gestation” in my head u_u). He was born in an royal dynasty who ruled proudly their country. In his childhood, Anga got a certain affinity with Aether magic and the Fire art, that’s later make him the nicknamed “Phoenix Mage”.

After years. Anga expanded his mastery in the Fire art and would know the limit of his potential. After this, he left his royal destiny and traveled worlds, looking for his limits, and his own fate…
HP: 250
Copper Pieces: 0
Base Attack: 5
Items: Flaeli, the Phoenix Rod – A mysterious magical rod forged from an Aether source. It seems that it has some connections with this energy. – +10 DMG.
Basic Attack: Slash - Anga attacks with Flaeli's blade. – Deals 15 DMG.
Abilities:

• Ability: Erythros Banishment – 30 DMG – Anga attacks with multiple fire bursts.
  • Ability: The Phoenix’s Great Flight – 25 DMG – This ability attacks multiples enemies at once and his attack a chance of burning hit foes. Note that the ability can’t be used the next turn. – Anga summons a pair of fiery wings and fire dual blades, then rushes toward enemies and slashes 'em.
  • Ability: Fomelgia – 50 DMG – He must focus his energy during a whole turn before attacking. – Anga creates a spear of fire magic, Aether energy, and another darker energy source, and then he pierces the opponent who vanishes (not really) in a great fiery burst.
Passive Abilities:

• Passive Ability: Fire Mastery – Damage from fire attacks are reduced by half.
  • Passive Disability: Weakness – Damage from water (and ice) attacks are more effective.
'Ultimate' Ability: The Phoenix's Immortal Dance – Anga absorbs surrounding Aether and unleashes his true devastating power...
His damage dealt are doubled, but so are the damage taken, until the end of the battle. During this time, his Passive Ability is overwritten: “Damage from fire source are absorbed in HP at a ¼ rate”. If Anga dies, the effect of the Ultimate Ability ends, and he reborn from his ashes with 50HP only.
・ーーーーーーーーーー・
*Anga turns around, seemingly suprised from this suddent apparition... He inspects the old man standing something just like five meters away and then that statue.* ‘...’ *He closes his eyes and thinks.* ‘You, you knew Jekel... Am I right ?’ *He hesitates a bit.* ‘I'm looking for answers.’

Last edited:
Are we still doing this? I know it’s rude to ask but the last post you posted said “If @Madder and @Kazuki dont reply in the next few days i'll have to just continue without them” and that was 6/20/18 and it’s now 7/11/18.

I decided to wait. I figured it would be unfair to continue without Madder if he has something going on.

LETS DO THIS!
Name: Vorkalth
Description(optional): A master Warrior. He can wield any weapon as if he had trained with it for hundreds of years, even if it the first time he has used it. Known as the god of war, even though he doesn’t have any godly powers.

HP(Max is 500): 400

Copper Pieces(Money, or CP for short): 300

Base Attack: 5 damage

Items:
Tiger claw: a claw he obtained from a tiger. He can wield it so quickly to the point where he can rip out your spine in a fraction of a second.

Sniper rifle: A… sniper rifle, Deals 90 damage, but takes 3 turns to reload (during those turns I can’t attack)

Lightning blade: the one and only. Think of it as the sword version of Stormbreaker and Mijolnir. Lightning deals 50 damage. Slashing/stabbing deals 30 damage.

Ability: Can turn invisible

'Ultimate' Ability: Can go into a “rage” mode where he deals 2x damage and sniper rifle takes no turns to reload

Weakness: he can’t punch. That’s why he uses weapons. A weapon less Vorkalth is a dead Vorkalth

I hope this isn’t OP

I decided to wait. I figured it would be unfair to continue without Madder if he has something going on.
He’s inactive. He’s been inactive for over a month. Just continue. He can catch up when (and if) he comes back

Last edited:
Okay. The next update will be out ASAP. Just make the lightning maybe like a rare ability or something that tires him or something like that, and you're good, because there isnt anything stopping you from doing it again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom