The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I completely forgot what songs I used and I don't want to look so i'll just use new ones
Messis (@Madder)
bleh

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
When you turn around and start heading to the glows, you see another man. He looks human enough, with golden eyes and light brown hair. He seems to be deep in thought.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
Inside is lettuce, some meat, cheese, and another vegetable you cannot identify. The person at the check-in smiles. "Hello, what do you need, sir?"

Adziel (@tappaja100)
You think that, and all of a sudden the portal you got from Mystic Quartz starts to vibrate.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
Topaz snatches the gem from you.
"Hm...this could work. Yes, this is great. I shall be taking my leave now. Goodbye." A mech crashes through the stone wall of the cave.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
"Yes. I am known as Loran. This fool is called Aresin." Aresin chokes something out. "Let...go...of..me!" Loran just ignores him.

Anga (@Kazuki)
All of a sudden, the man turns around and heads over to the Elemental Caves.

Aslarck (@Person999)

You wake up in a dense forest, with trees of unnatural colors of lime green, purple, and blue. The air has a slight breeze to it, and the whole place seems mystical.

Vorkalth (@Electroman102)
You wake up in...a strangely finely made bed. The room is in a semicircle shape, made out of some sort of blue stone that seems to sparkle as you look at it. The curved wall is decorated with pictures of fish and whales.

“Alright. Now what do you want? I can’t imagine you two are just here to put on a show.” Checkerface spins a dagger while saying this, completely disregarding Aresin as well.

‘Uh... He's gone in that cave. Maybe I must follow him ?’ *He lifts his arms in sign of misunderstanding, then, he follows the old man...*

Ooooooh my first turn let’s hope I’m good enough at this.
I’m just going to look around and hope I don’t get attacked by gosts or anything ;)

(I haven't received any emails from these forums for what seems like months)
Solen decides to not bother the man, clearly he has much on his mind, and he doesn't wish to interupt, so he just continues looking at the glows for a while...

He does not appear to be interested in continuing, he forgot this thread existed.

My interest in this thread has also waned, my interest to continue with Solen is also very minimal, with Demon God Ivuul starting a new text adventure in just over 12 hours from now going on and all.

After some consideration, i have decided to ultimately cancel this Text Adventure.
I have my reasons for this, but the main one is the drop of players, with 3 leaving already, and my disinterest in this world as a whole. Thanks for understanding.

After some consideration, i have decided to ultimately cancel this Text Adventure.
I have my reasons for this, but the main one is the drop of players, with 3 leaving already, and my disinterest in this world as a whole. Thanks for understanding.
[Oof. Well, it's been nice being part of this.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom