The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Messis staggers his head towards Solen, then toward Loran*
Do either of you happen to know where my damn axe is?

This is a really sudden update, but I'm eager to get this story rolling.

Messis (@Madder)
and
Solen (@Mr. Fury)

A staff materializes in front of Loran. He bangs it on the ground, making a shockwave, sending everyone down to the floor, except him.
"I SAID TO KNEEL!"
He then smiles. The staff disappears, and in it's place, two weapons appear--Messis' Axe and Solen's shiv. He then makes a sword for himself.
"That is...unless you would like to challenge me know?"
LORAN, THE BLACK KNIGHT
Health: 1000 HP
Weapon: Sword of Shadows
A very stoic individual. He seems unbeatable.

VS.
Solen
Health: 100
Weapon: Bloodstained Shiv

Messis
Health: 280
Weapon: Sawblade Battleaxe

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
As you approach, you can make out that mans features more. He has a staff on his back, and he is wearing a soot-stained apron. His skin if tinted yellow, and also burned.
"Greetings, traveler! My name is Topaz! What is your name?"
You say nothing, as he won't be able to hear you anyway. He laughs.
"Cat got your tongue, eh? That's fine. I'll call you... Jeff. You look like a Jeff to me. Anyway, you're confused, right? Well, I'll tell you what's going on here. This is a place called Jalaia, and you are what is known as a champion. A hero from another world sent to save ours! I come from a kingdom called the gem kingdom, and I am one of the lucky gems to become a Guardian Gem to you! There is one guardian for each champion in this era...and we are meant to give guidance to the new champions in this world! Any questi...."
He seems to study you. and then he leaps back, startled.
"You...you're... never mind. You just... it's nothing. I-I have to go. Here, if you ever need me, press this button."
He tosses Solen a button, and suddenly, a giant mech appears. He hops in and drives away. That was...strange. Oh well. No matter. You look up. There seems to be a temple up on a mountain. You can go there, to the kingdom, to the giant black cube, or you can check out the Alchemy Table, which allows you to combine two items to make something useful. You, of course, keep the two items you combined.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
You wake up in clouds, and are somehow not falling through? You have no idea how this works, of course, but whatever. In front of you is a large white and gold palace, and all around you are people in fancy jewelry bustling around. You also see a man with blue skin, waving you over. He is wearing a light blue cape, and a circlet with a blue gem in it.
Where do you go?

IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE
Don't get the wrong idea and think updates will always be this frequent... because they won't. I simply want to start up the story as soon as possible.

Solen may be a slave, but he certainly isn't stupid... He runs towards the entrance that Loran came from to get away, now that he has his shiv back.

*Messis rises, cocks his head, and intimidatingly says..*
I will follow, but I will not kneel.

Last edited:
Loculo walks toward the strange man. "Hello, would you know how and why I was brought here, if it was to clean a mess, I can do that." He says.

Name: Adziel the destroyer
Description: No one knows what he looks like or who he is, some say he's not even human, but they do know that if you get in his way, you won't regret it, because you'll be dead.
HP:475
Copper Pieces(Money, or CP for short): 35
Base Attack: 20
Items: Helfon, Adziel's cursed sword
(60 damage) (can't be removed)
Basic Attack: Slash: Adziel slashes his target with Helfon. (Helfon's damage)
Ability:
Soul tear: Adziel slashes his target with Helfon and if he kills his target he will consume it's soul to heal himself 30 points of health and turn it's body into a mindless zombie minion.
Passive: Cursed blade: Any attack with Helfon has a 10℅ chance to make the target unable to use abilites for 3 turns.
Passive: The curse of Helfon: Helfon's curse has taken Adziel's soul making him immune to attacks based on removing or destroying the target's soul.
'Ultimate' ability:
Helfon's true power: Adziel raises Helfon in the air absorbing the souls from the dead and the weak killing them and doubling Helfon's power for 5 turns.

Messis (@Madder)
and
Solen (@Mr. Fury)

Loran growls. He plunges his sword into the ground, and a dark cage forms around Solen as he tries to escape. As he is advancing towards Messis, a voice can be heard.
"LOOOORAN!"
Loran sighs. "Yes, my great emperor?"
"COME HERE AT ONCE, AND STOP FOOLING AROUND WITH THE TRAINEES!"
Loran takes his sword out of the ground, and the cage around Solen is broken. You both notice that he left the door open... now's your chance to escape!
There is an alchemy table by the door.

The Supressor, aka "Jeff" (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
You go to the black cube, and notice there is a statue of a person. He looks very similar to you, except he is wearing a long black cloak, and he has bloodred eyes.
You feel... drawn to it somehow. You see an inscription at the bottom
"DEDICATED TO DALAI, THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD"
There is a black cloak and another alchemy table. Will you take the cloak?

Loculo (@Xmax360)
The man smiles. "Yes, that is correct. I am Aquamarine, your guardian. And if you have any questions you can ask me. Hmm... you look familiar somehow, almost like..."
The man points to the palace. You can see a statue of... you there? "You look very similar to him. He is one of the Lost Gods, a group of deities that disappeared months ago. I can not remember all of them, but the ones I can remember are Plonela, the lord of the undead"
He gestures to the statue as he says this. "He worked for Dalai, the god of the underworld. There is also Sesime and Saseme, the twin gods of blood. And that's all I can remember."

NEWCOMER!
Adziel (@tappaja100)
You wake up. All around you are portals, whirring about. There are also strange contraptions: A peanut-butter jar opener, a peanut butter jar maker, a peanut butter maker, and a box full of peanut butter. A lady in a multicolored dress is typing into a computer, mumbling to herself.
"Maybe if I add more crushed peanuts? No, that won't work..."

You can go, I cannot tell if I will go or not.
*Messis heads toward the exit*

Sigh.

Last edited:
"Well that is quite funny that of all things I work for the god of the underworld because I do pretty demonic things with my victims. Also does this make me a bad person to some that I work for the underworld?" Loculo rambles on.

Kids, let me tell you about jet lag...
IT SUCKS.

Messis (@Madder)
and
Solen (@Mr. Fury)
You exit the room. In front of you are two statues that look eerily similar to you two. They say "DEDICATED TO OUR LORDS OF BLOOD"
There is also a portal that says "To the Emperor's chambers" and to your left, a large door that says EXIT.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
You walk and eventually come across a village. There seems to be a festival going on. You can see several vendors:

The Weapon Shop
Food n' Stuff
Magical Artifacts, Armor and Items!
Esmeralda's Fortunes and Magic

Loculo (@Xmax360)
Aquamarine snaps his fingers. "Ah, yes! Now I remember. Getson mentioned speaking to the gods right before they disappeared... he will know what connection you and possibly the other champions have with the Lost Gods. You can find him all the way at the lower ring. I must be going now. If you ever need me, spill a little of this onto the ground.
He tosses you a bottle of water. When you look up, he is dissipating into water. "If you want to go down to the lower level, ask that vendor for a Clouddrake Ride"
You look over and see a man standing next to a wyvern looking creature. There is a sign that says "CLOUDDRAKE RIDES TO MIDDLE AND LOWER RINGS, AND TO GROUND"

Adziel (@tappaja100)
The lady doesn't even turn around. "You know, if you start bullying everyone you see, you won't get very far in life. Besides, you need me, and us gems cannot truly die anyway.

"So who and what exactly are you, and what do you mean by gem, you look a lot like the usual people I see. "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom