The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you expect me, a tall dimension travelling grave maker to fix a life giving rock? I'll do it but I better be getting a meal after this. So where is this Topaz you speak of?" Loculo asks and heads over if told.

(KIND OF IMPORTANT THING THAT YOU SHOULD READ)
A new Lost God exists, just pretend he always existed.

Messis (@Madder)
And
Solen (@Mr. Fury)
"Oh, my name is...I forgot what my name is, actually. When you live as long as me, you forget trivial things like that" Solen comes over to this conversation.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
And
Adziel (@tappaja100)
Adziel goes over to the newspaper man. He smiles. "Hello! Would you like to...wait. Are you Adziel?"
Meanwhile, The Supressor finds that every shop is open still, except for Magical Artifacts, Items and Armor. You go in, and it appears no one is here. You hear a growl from behind you, and you turn around to see a wolf, appearing to be protecting the shop!
Wolf
Hp: 100
Vs
The Supressor
Hp: 150

Loculo (@Xmax360)
Aquamarine looks grateful. "Topaz and the gem rose is down through that tunnel. We cannot really provide you with food, as we don't need to eat, but I can give you these"
He holds out 50 CP, and the Sun Pendant, the Star Pendant and the Moon Pendant. "The Star allows you to phase through walls. The Moon allows you to take flight for a short period of time, and the Sun allows you to shoot fireballs. However, do not wear them all at once."
You take the CP and the pendants, and go over to the tunnel he showed you. Inside you see a rose made out of purely crystal, and there is a large crack down through the middle, as well as a lanky, yellow skinned man, typing on a keyboard. He seems frustrated.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
It looks like no one is paying attention to- oh no. A man just spotted you. He shouts something into a microphone, and everyone turns to look at you in wonder.

Anga (@Kazuki)
You wake up on a large island. You can see many other islands all around. In front of you is a statue of someone who looks exactly like you. There is an inscription at the bottom, saying "Dedicated to our savior, Jekel"
In front of the statue is a woman with strange red skin. She smiles at you and gestures for you to come over.

*Anga stands up... and looks around before approaching the woman.* ... Who are you.

Last edited:
*Silences the Wolf to shut it up, then shoots it with a shotgun blast.*

Remember, everything he does is silent, including the shotgun blast.

Ahhhh :red:, he’s been seen. Checkerface stands where he’s at, looking around at the spontaneous crowd. “I take it all of you know who I am?” He braces himself for whatever happens.

"Hello are you topaz? I was directed here to help you fix this big rock." Loculo says to Topaz. (Probably making him uneasy due to his 8 foot height.)

Apologies, I've been having memory problems as of late,

Anyway, there's not exactly much Solen would do in this situation, and I don't want to be 'That Guy' and just do something stupid, like just straight up murdering the salesman for no reason. So I guess he just lets Messis do the talking.

*Messis notices Solen and nods*
What do you do here?
*Messis's body is getting more and more impatient*

Messis (@Madder)
And
Solen (@Mr. Fury)
"Well, I give people boat rides to the Seabour Archipelago. I can give you a ride there if you wish, 5 coppers per passenger."

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
And
Adziel (@tappaja100)
The Supressor shoots the wolf and silences it. The wolf runs off. Behind the counter is about 20 coppers and some strange items. Adziel says yes, and the man smiles. "Ah, so our great Helfoni has returned. You wouldn't remember that, though, would you?"

Loculo (@Xmax360)
Topaz turns around, and it takes him a little while to understand how tall you are. "Oh, uh, yes. I am Topaz. I have been trying to fix the Gem Rose, but it needs powerful magic."

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
There is silence for a few more seconds, and then a crowd of people swarm forward asking questions.
"Are you really Sacrela??"
"Do you remember anything?!"
"Have you come to save us from the Emperor?"
It's all quite disorienting.

Anga (@Kazuki)

"The name's Ruby. You are Anga, right?"
She can't seem to stop fidgeting around.

*Steals any forgettable items they find.*

PS I would suggest separating character names every if they’re in the same town, only do that if they can directly interact with one another.

*Messis finally acknowledges his impatience*
Maybe later.
*Messis looks to Solen and nods in the direction of the villiage*

He should’ve prepared more. Then again, there’s no real way to prepare for this. He overwhelmed by the rush of questions and backs further into the wall. He’s used to people running from him, not at him.
“Hey! Calm it! I am ‘Sacrela’, as you call them, but not yet. How I become them, I don’t know. Now back off and let me be.”

"Well this is the only magic I have." Loculo says opening a small portal and pulling out a cloud drake skull. "I can take things from the future or past. As long as they are dead at least. So where do you want me to find magic for a plant rock?" Loculo asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom