~~~~Fred (@tappaja100)~~~~
HP: 199/200 LVL: 1
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Roadside

Fred walks away as he hears the ghost yell “DON’T IGNORE!”
Suddenly Fred is hit in the head with a mug
1 Damage taken.
The mug goes flying back and hits greyton
5 damage taken.
Are we already having some player conflict?
Greyton has lost a little karma.
Ghost Mug has gained a little karma.

~~~~Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 424/425 LVL:1
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Hallway.

As Phaedra knocks on the door, it opens itself. Inside is a small hallway leading to another door, one that is cracked open. The sound of a fireplace crackling is heard nearby. The hallway doesn’t seem to have too much in it, just a couple of flower pots on shelves. The floor is once again highly reflective.

As Phaedra investigates the hall further, he suddenly feels a sharp pain in one of his arms, as if someone cut him with a knife, he looks around and sees nothing
1 damage.
Suddenly he notices something, a twitching man holding a knifes reflection can be seen in the reflective floor.

A Reflective Assassin draws near!

~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 200/200
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:1
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Nearing the Church of the Reaper.

Marvin: Yes, Damn them…
The Paladins, a large organization of Knights. Lost Souls only, since the Lost Soul is the closest thing to a human here… They genuinely believe that and it is their duty to cleanse the world of us, calling us Demons and i think i heard one of them using the term “DAHK SPAWWN” or something like that…

They are Ruthless, They burn down villages, Kill families, and don’t even spare children… We are all just monsters in their eyes, But it is them who is the REAL monsters…
And sitting atop their dark keep, their king, The Monster who hides in the shadows, who commands his armies without ever being seen….

Lord Verdaray.

~~~~Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 250/250 LVL 1
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Study.

You continue to sit here, you can hear conflict coming from that upstairs door i mentioned earlier.
The Shadow thing is now snoring
The Fireplace is now roaring.

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 300/300
Head HP: 300/300 LVL 1
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: Hillside

The Benevolent Tinglers rises from a nearby grave, why was he in that grave? You tell me.
He looks around at all the Windmills down from the hill he sits atop, this entire area feels like the textbook picture for “Fall farmlands” Also, many skyscrapers are seen in the far distance.

As he examines what is nearby, he finds an old windmill right behind him (Which he feels the need to burn for reasons not known), a Present balancing on an old log balancing on the edge of the cliff and a small pumpkin patch. There is also a path going down the hill and towards a large town looking place. What now?

~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 450/450 LVL 1
Current Location: The Ashlands: The Oasis

???: Hey…
Hey, mutt rise and shine.

Magnus awakes to having water being splashed in his face, he looks around and notices a skeleton wearing wearing a white turban and matching bandanna. The rest of the skeletons attire is very arabic.
Skeleton: You are lucky i was passing by, You were about to be Sand Shifter food, Lord knows why i even decided to save you, You anubians are all the same…
The Skeleton glares at Magnus before saying the words “Kal ort Por” and then disappearing.

As you try to process what just happened you look around and see that you are in the middle of a desert, and seemingly in an oasis. You notice to the south several large dust clouds moving as if there is something under the sand moving. You look in the other direction and see the silhouette of a walled city. Aside from that all you could really do is wander in a direction in the desert.

What now?

Getting hit by the mug snaps Greyton out of it, "Hey who hit me?", Greyton looks at Fred up and down, "Why the hell is the army here?" Greyton asks.

(Benevolent Tingler)
Tingler slowly drags the log from the cliff, and opens the present.
He then proceeds inside of the windmill.

"What a curious creature!"
Phaedra uses Vein Thresh and drinks the blood.
"Can't wait to find out who your boss is."

The reflection may have forsaken you, vampire, but you got lucky. My blood will provide you no answers though, especially when trying to talk to people results in, 'Oh it was just the wind', 'it was just that skeleton playing a joke on you again', 'I must have been hallucinating'.

The assassin runs towards a shelf, and then throws one of the flower pots directly next to Phaedra to break it... Before making as much distance between him and the vampire as possible...

Well gee, you are so rude, you didn't have to go and break that pot...

"Well go on then, how do you plan to kill me from a distance? Relentless pot barrage?"
Phaedra spins his revolver.

~~~~Radio~~~~
*Music plays like normal*
~~~~Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 274/300 LVL: 1
~~~And~~~

Fred walks away as he hears the ghost yell “DON’T IGNORE!”
Suddenly Fred is hit in the head with a mug
1 Damage taken.
The mug goes flying back and hits greyton
5 damage taken.
Are we already having some player conflict?
Greyton has lost a little karma.
Ghost Mug has gained a little karma.

As Phaedra knocks on the door, it opens itself. Inside is a small hallway leading to another door, one that is cracked open. The sound of a fireplace crackling is heard nearby. The hallway doesn’t seem to have too much in it, just a couple of flower pots on shelves. The floor is once again highly reflective.

As Phaedra investigates the hall further, he suddenly feels a sharp pain in one of his arms, as if someone cut him with a knife, he looks around and sees nothing
1 damage.
Suddenly he notices something, a twitching man holding a knifes reflection can be seen in the reflective floor.

A Reflective Assassin draws near!

Marvin: Yes, Damn them…

The Paladins, a large organization of Knights. Lost Souls only, since the Lost Soul is the closest thing to a human here… They genuinely believe that and it is their duty to cleanse the world of us, calling us Demons and i think i heard one of them using the term “DAHK SPAWWN” or something like that…

They are Ruthless, They burn down villages, Kill families, and don’t even spare children… We are all just monsters in their eyes, But it is them who is the REAL monsters…
And sitting atop their dark keep, their king, The Monster who hides in the shadows, who commands his armies without ever being seen….

Lord Verdaray.

You continue to sit here, you can hear conflict coming from that upstairs door i mentioned earlier.
The Shadow thing is now snoring
The Fireplace is now roaring.

The Benevolent Tinglers rises from a nearby grave, why was he in that grave? You tell me.
He looks around at all the Windmills down from the hill he sits atop, this entire area feels like the textbook picture for “Fall farmlands” Also, many skyscrapers are seen in the far distance.

As he examines what is nearby, he finds an old windmill right behind him (Which he feels the need to burn for reasons not known), a Present balancing on an old log balancing on the edge of the cliff and a small pumpkin patch. There is also a path going down the hill and towards a large town looking place. What now?

~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: The Ashlands: The Oasis

???: Hey…

Hey, mutt rise and shine.

Magnus awakes to having water being splashed in his face, he looks around and notices a skeleton wearing wearing a white turban and matching bandanna. The rest of the skeletons attire is very arabic.
Skeleton: You are lucky i was passing by, You were about to be Sand Shifter food, Lord knows why i even decided to save you, You anubians are all the same…
The Skeleton glares at Magnus before saying the words “Kal ort Por” and then disappearing.

As you try to process what just happened you look around and see that you are in the middle of a desert, and seemingly in an oasis. You notice to the south several large dust clouds moving as if there is something under the sand moving. You look in the other direction and see the silhouette of a walled city. Aside from that all you could really do is wander in a direction in the desert.

What now?

I ignore the figure, he/she isn’t my problem and I take the present and inspect it.
(Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday I was tired so I didn’t do much in the forums.)

"Even the children? That's horrible! Does a single one realize what they're doing? Are they all sociopaths?" *Garrun then walks into a low tree branch, knocking off his head.* "Whoops, was walking on autopilot, didn't see that coming. Wait, why doesn't it feel like my head's moving with my body?"

He decides to ignore being mugged. (Do I even need to mention how intentional that is?) "The army's not here, I'm not even part of it."

"What the hell was that?" He mutters. After some consideration, he heads to the city for some answers.

"So you're just going to a costume party right, but who are you, and don't make me wait." Greyton says. "Also explain to me why I am a ghost."

~~~~Radio~~~~
Jones: Our weather forecast calls for some light rainfall in a few minutes (Next turn.)

~~~~Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 274/300 LVL: 1
~~~And~~~

Greyton and Fred introduce each other, what a great start to a friendship “This guy tossed a cup at me than introduced himself to me after i introduced myself at the violent cup tosser.”
The cup makes a low droning noise as it hovers around greytons head.

Phaedra: 424/425
VS
Reflective Assassin: 40/40

Phaedra attacks with a Vein thresh, it did 10 damage.
The only information that was learned as that this things mind is frazzled, he seems to have gone crazy and doesn’t seem to be affiliated with anyone.

The Reflective Assassin grabs one of the pots and tosses it at phaedra, it misses and breaks.
A woman's scream of anger is heard as is godzilla-esqe stomping noises, the door slams open as an enraged skeleton maid charges in, sees Phaedra and the broken pot and than brandishes a bladed broom!
A Skeleton Maid joined the fight!

As Garrun is walking his head hits a branch and falls off. The moment his head comes off his body spazzes out and falls to the ground while rapidly spinning in circles.
Marvin turns around and picks up Garruns head, then slaps it back on the body
Marvin: Try not to lose your head now…
Now then, my church is just right over…. *Gasp*

Paladins! Two recruits, seemingly waiting at the door… what on earth could they want with the church?!

Varvin ignores the shadow thing, the sound of conflict is heard getting louder from upstairs.
As Varvin takes the present and examines it, he finds that the present accidentally opens itself somehow.
Obtained a Frag Grenade.
The shadow figure wakes up by the sound of the conflict upstairs
Shadow: Gahhh… Why must people always fight… This is some people's homes for god's sake..
The shadow is still waking up and has not noticed Varvin yet.

Tingler thinks about the situation on what would happen if he tried to walk on the log, in his imagination he just imagines a screen saying “YOU DIED” as such he grabs the log with the force of a thousand indian elephants, and pulls it from the cliffside. He then opens the present, inside was a Pumpkin Pizza.

He then proceeds to knock on the nearby door to the windmill.
No one answers
He knocks again, this time faster.
No Answer.
He spazzes out weirdly and lightning spears the door down.
The door is now open, inside the place is very empty and dark, from the moonlight shining in he can only make out a chair, a table, and unlit fireplace, a staircase going down to an even darker basement area, a staircase going up and several spider webs.

~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: The Ashlands: Sprawling Sands

Magnus does some thinking before setting off towards the city, it’s going to be LOOOONG Trek…

During Magnuses travel to the city, he finds an area with a present sitting in the sand, and a nearby large rocky surface. There are several skeletons and bones of what appear to be both human and animal all around near the present. Do you ignore it and continue forward? Or try to open it.

Large pile of filth spotted... Filth causes messes, eradicating the filth... Must clean up this filth and it's mess...

The Skeleton Maid casts Buff on itself...

The assassin of a reflective nature shall wait to see what Phaedra will do, and with utmost caution, be prepared to dodge any attacks he will get coming his way.

Back
Top Bottom