The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

Phaedra sees that this has gone on long enough and attempts to unhand Dollie from Varvin, brushing off his most recent stab wound.

"Alright, just stop," says Magnus, and a shockwave extends from him, knocking everyone over.

~~~~Radio~~~~
Jones: You are listening to 13th Street Radio, with everyone’s favorite host! JONES!
...At least i like to hope that people out there find me to be their favorite. I’m the only host you have.
We’ve got some news to report this hour folks, rumor has it that another Pumpkin Person sighting happened early this morning. Supposedly a man seen a strange craft floating out in the blizzard of the Frozen Edge..

This was an emergency report reported by… Pet- Oh god dammit not pete again…
Anyways, i guess just forget that last report, nothing more than Crazy Pete at it again.

In other news, people have reported hearing strange radio signals coming from the murkwater mire, and when they tune in they hear nothing but mohawkers talking about the day of reckoning for undead… No idea what that is about, but i can say one thing for sure, i am never tuning into “Mohawker Radio”

~~~~Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 274/301 LVL: 2
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@tappaja100)~~~~
HP: 79/200 LVL: 1
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Fred wakes up in a cozy feeling inn room, he walks out of it and into the main part of an inn, he notices Greyton at the bar talking to a pale man with red eyes. Also sitting in a nearby table is a group of four: A doctor who is also a pale red eyed person, a man in a soldier helmet, he looks like a zombie. A normal everyday bostonian manlad. And a skeleton whose bones are tinted brown due them being made out of solidified alcohol.... He is also wearing an eye patch and is passed out.

Greyton asks Mika about ghost stuff and food.
Mika: Well, i cannot really say how to be a ghost, for i am nothing more than a vampire. But i can say that a good ghost knows when to possess his foes and when they are too much for them. Provided nothing is made specifically to fight ghosts, or something that could damage the very mind, or magic. A ghost is pretty much invulnerable to most attacks.

As for food, give me a few minutes, i’ll get you the soul of a porkchop.

Mika picks up an assault rifle and goes into the back room, the sound of gunfire and a pigs soul is heard screaming in agony, he comes back with a see-through porkchop that is glowing blue.
Mika: Here ya are, First meal for the newest of Deads is free.
Mika grumbles something.
Got the Ghostchop.
Eat it now?

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/254 LVL 2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair Room
~~~And~~~
~~~~Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 319/425 LVL:2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair room
~~~And~~~
~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 452/452 LVL 2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair room.
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/200 LVL: 1
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First floor Stair Room

Phaedra offers that the 4 get out of here and discuss it over some cracked open cold ones.
Varvin becomes Angry once more, and proceeds to stab Phaedra in the arm somewhere. Phaedra somehow shrugs off the pain.
Dollie tries to act as a peacemaker and prevent the fighting, but Varvin grabs dollie and attempts to choke her.
You have lost a significant amount of karma for attempting to harm a child…
Dollie manages to shoot a bullet from her chest and into varvin, he stumbles back and took 23 damage!
Phaedra goes to try to unhand dollie from varvin, but he dodgerolls away.
Magnus has seen that this has gone on for FAR too long.
Magnus unleashes his shockwave!
Varvin is hit and flung into the nearby banister of the stair. He drops dollie as he is flung.
Phaedra is flung into the nearby wall and breaks a flower pot.

This mess with Varvin has gone on for too long...

~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Church of the Reaper

Garrun, knowing his work is done returns back to the main room.
Father Marvin: Brother Garrun, you return!
Emily: You.. You actually killed the ghouls?!
We- Well, a deal is a deal.

Garrun obtained the Beast Hunter.
Father Marvin: My child, i cannot thank you enough for your help with our little problem.
Father Marvin casted Fullheal, Garrun has been fully healed!
Father Marvin: I assume you will most likely be continuing your journey. The closest town is Grimwich city to the east. But… i cannot help but feel that something… is just wrong in the air tonight.
The mysterious egg lightly shook.

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 300/300
Head HP: 300/300 LVL 1
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: Truce Town

Eric: N- NO! NOTHING LIKE THAT!
Look buddy, i’m a tinkerer, that means jack :red: because my tinkering made robots always violently explode. But in life i also decided to take up Science. And made plenty of robots that were perfect…
...Even if my entire science team thought i was a little mad, and my machines were a little… Macabre..
But that doesn’t matter! Here is what i really need from you.
Tingler obtained a checklist.

1. Ghoul Eye: get these from Ghouls, they are all over the damn place, just leave town and look for the starving clawed humanoids.
2. Rotten Brain: Obtain these from Feral Zombies, another common monster. They aren’t using these anymore anyways.
3. The Mohawk of a Mohawker: There is a small small camp of them to the west of town, just take this shaver, get it for me and flee. At least i THINK That is hair...

Last edited:
Phaedra blinks
"Magnus, what the.."
Phaedra rubs his eye with the base of his palm
"..hell was that?"

“HOLY ****! HOW IN THE **** DID THAT ****ING HAPPEN! WHY THE HECK AM I HERE! WHERE THE **** IS ****ING HERE! THIS IS SO ****ING INFURIATING! I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE! OR AT LEAST HURT SOMETHING! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GRIMAL GET THE **** OVER HERE YOU WHINY **** SO I CAN STAB YOU SOME MORE! ALSO I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN SOME ****!” As you can tell this guy is flipping angry AF.

"Thanks, you're a real help." Greyton takes a big bite of the Ghostchop.

In the back of Greyton's mind: Wow, I met someone who didn't piss me off. Also why do I feel like someone is more angry than me, annoying.

“Thank you, and do not worry about me. Perhaps I will see you again someday... see you then.”
*Garrun walks into the door. And then he opens the door and walks through the doorway.*

Last edited:
"Glad that's over. I better split while I still can."

Dollie flies as fast out the door as it can. Opposite the one it came in from, of course.

"Someone else can take the BFG. I'm not going to haul it around."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom