The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

The UUC notices the sad orphan basketball all by itself and takes it, 'he' decides to name it Roy, 'he' will have to clean it later, and then eventually raise it to be in the top 1% of basketballs, so that it may be worthy of S.K.'s basketball death arena. 'He' then grows curious about the ruins, and takes that 'homeless' crafting table, giving it the name of Clayton, as it was given the cruel fate of being left out here to collect dust and remaining unused, it might actually be happier being used for an arguably evil purpose.

It finally drops the 'he' nonsense and heads into that basement.

"Fred can we just kill this guy, he has only gotten in our way." Greyton says grinding his teeth pointing at the knight.

"A warm welcome, Asmodeus. I must take care of a few things before I can move on with whatever you have planned after this, mainly the idiot I have slung over my shoulder."
Phaedra starts walking towards the Inn.

Dollie just wanders around, grabbing various things and asking "What this do?"

She then notices Phaedra leaving.

"Nonono! Come back, Mr. Man!"

-and then proceeds to follow him. She also appears to no longer remember shooting Phaedra for no reason.

~~~~Radio~~~~

Jones: Anyways, that’s all for the show tonight folks, seeya in a few hours! And now: Some Deadbeats… sorry, i was paid to say that, enjoy the music folks.

~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury)~~~~
HP: Yes. LVL: 666
Current Location: The Savage Savannah: Ruins

The UUC looks at the Sad Orphan Basketball, the Basketball is indeed Orphan and it was made sad. The UUC picks it up with tears in his eyes, the UUC is now a father.
Got Roy the Sadsketball and Clayton the Hobo Table.

The chimera feels oddly compelled to enter the nearby basement, as he plunges into the darkness… he begins to hear clocks ticking.

He finds himself in a dark dank basement with tons of grandfather clocks all ticking, a nearby door is seen with a symbol that looks like the living version of the Ultimate Chimera, it glows and opens.
Do you enter?

~~~~Amenhotep (@TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6)~~~~
HP: 50/50 LVL 1
Current Location: The Savage Savannah: Overgrowth Border
UPDATE 1/25 until AFK Farmable

Amenhotep opens the present, inside was a Frizzle Spell Page. Amenhotep then enters the nearby building.

Inside is an old Fireplace, a ruined up couch and a cellar door, it looks like there was a staircase leading upstairs, but it appears to be nothing but rubble now, making the upstairs impossible to get to.
Strange noises come from the cellar.

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/271 LVL 4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Varvin flips slogra off and leaves the general square of the area.
Nearby knight: Heh, did you just flip the ol bird to Slogra, one of Lord Asmodeus’s personal guard?
You’ve got some guts fella.
Wait a tick.. Sir, you wouldn’t happen to be a Paladin would you?

~~~~The Somewhat “Nice” Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 319/440 LVL:4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 452/452 LVL 2
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/220 LVL: 3
~~~And~~~
~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2

Asmodeus responds to Phaedra
Asmodeus: Please,all volunteers feel free to take care of whatever you all need to do. Just meet up with Slogra at the town gates when ready.
Asmodeus snaps as some revenants appear, they place down a crafting table and a large pile of random materials. The materials are:
Iron Ingots
Ghoul Claws
Glass Bottles
Water Bottles
Rotten flesh
Ghoul Eyes
Malachite Chunks
Iron Chains
Silver Bullets
Wooden Chunks
Feathers
Cowrantula Hide
Scorpalo horn
Bottle of Poison
Books
Paper
And Sticks
Asmodeus: Since all of the shops are pretty much closed, feel free to take whatever you need and make whatever you need before we set off.
I shall be at the gate with Slogra.

Asmodeus bows to the volunteers and walks off with Slogra.
Garrun stands around.

After hearing and seeing this event, Phaedra walks into mikas bar
Mika: This is the 2nd time someones dragged a comatose body into this inn in 3 hours, just toss him in a room anywhere, it doesn’t really matter.
Mika returns to cleaning drinking glasses.
Phaedra does just that and finally parts ways with Magnus in the Inn room.
The entire time Dollie has been following Phaedra.

~~~~Traumatized Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 301/301 LVL: 2
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard Autumn Fields
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@Defure)~~~~
HP: 210/210 LVL: 2
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard Autumn Fields

Greyton REALLY wants Tingler dead now…
But fortunately, Tingler is too far now to be harmed via sniper rifle shot from Fred.

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 250/330
Head HP: 250/300 LVL 1
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Crossroads near Pumpkin Yard
~~~Party Member: Clockwerk~~~
HP: 600/600 LVL 1

Tingler dismounts his trust steedbot.
He walks over to the nearby mohawker who is still bench pressing trees like they are nothing, and begins to wave his arms wildly at him.

The Mohawker slams the tree aside, now blocking off the other path and sits up to see Tingler and Clockwerk.
Big Henry: ....
It’s You.

Big henry stands up and towers over Tingler and Clockwerk, he stares at Clockwerks mohawk as if it challenges him.
Big Henry: So we meet. You’re the one my people fear. Your name is already being used to scare littlehawkers into sleeping at night. We don’t even know it, they just keep calling you the “Metal Night Man”

You’ve injured my innocent people. More death caused by this never ending war, More Undead invading the Glades we once flourished in.

Enough…

Big henry pulls out a sledgehammer. He smacks the ground causing all of the paths to be blocked off by stone spikes.
Big Henry: If there is a true place for the dead, then i’m sorry to say, you’ll be seeing it soon.
Clockwerk: WHOA HO HOOO THERE BUDDY, He just wanted to say hi, But if that’s how you want to do things punk, then allow us to show you the door!

Big Henry draws near.
Cannot Flee this fight.

~~~~Fedora Ron (@Matthus)~~~~
HP: 107/107 LVL 1
Current Location: Hell: Ruinous Road

Ron opened the present, inside was a Sawed off Shotgun.
As ron approaches the ruins, he hears voices.
He looks inside the ruins trying not to be seen to see a floating beetle thing with a deep male voice talking to two goth looking deer women.
Imp: So, lou still doesn’t know about this operation.
Deerablo A: Nope, and i’ve got this horrible gut feeling.
Deerablo B: Dmiitri is violating direct Satanic orders.
Deerablo A: I’m beginning to wonder if we should inform Lady Lilith...

~~~~Grigor (@Halt)~~~~
HP: 325/325 LVL 1
Current Location: Savage Savannah: Near the Forest of Ropes

As Grigor wanders away from the eerie mysterious forest, and heads closer and closer to the nearby town he hears a noise.
???: CRIKEY MATE! GET OUTTA THE WAY UNLESS YOU WANNA GO OUT LIKE IRWIN! (Down Under to English Translator: Excuse me good sir, could you please move out of the way of this crazed scorpalo herd? It may not be a stingray, but it might as well be if you continue standing there.)

(Note: All dialogue with this character is created and will be handled by Mr. Fury.)

Back
Top Bottom