~~~~Radio~~~~

Now Playing: Yes - Roundabout.

~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury)~~~~
HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666
Current Location: ???

Ultimate Chimera: 906/1,000
VS
Claustrophobia: 40/200

The Claustrophobia performs a Gigaslash! It missed.
The Chimera attacks the Claustrophobia, ripping off another arm! It did 80 damage!
Two more arms grow in its place!
The Claustrophobia is looking a little worn out...

~~~~Amenhotep (@TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6)~~~~
HP: 50/50 LVL 1
Current Location: The Savage Savannah: Crystalline Caverns
UPDATE 7/25 until AFK Farmable

Lilith grins with an ear to ear smile, filled with angler fish like teeth as she extends a claw/hand/flipper/whatever the hell it would be called for her and shakes amenhoteps hand.

Lilith: Welcome to hell™ we look forward to your assistance in our war anubian. I’ll have my stolas try to find a way to stop your little chimera deal, and once the time is right, i will send some imps to bring you to us, in the meantime, i’d find a way out of this deep dark cavern…

Lilith points towards the darkness, a large pathway can just barely be seen.

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/271 LVL 4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Guard: Well, if you want a tavern, Mikas bar is just right over there. Mika is one of the oldest residents of this city, so hopefully he will be able to help you with most of your questions.

~~~~The Somewhat “Nice” Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 319/440 LVL:4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Alexandria Sewers
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/220 LVL: 3
~~~And~~~
~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
~~~And~~~
Asmodeus: ???/??? (Seperated)
Slogra: 800/800 (Seperated)
Herex: 450/450
Xiyel: 250/250 (Seperated)

Herex: Well trap or not, we are separated from Fancy Pants and his personal guard…
Herex walks forward down the only path that the group can go.
Everyone else follows cautiously. The present is still nearby, so who wants to open it?
The group waits for a bit waiting for anything, but the only noises they hear up above are construction sounds and cheering.
The group notice a turn in the path, past the present is another long pathway to the east, further down it is another turn. A large glob of sewage is seen in the nearby water, it looks like it’s almost “breathing”
Likewise, many, many webs are seen around, glowing blue webs...

~~~~Traumatized Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 301/301 LVL: 2
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard Autumn Fields
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@Defure)~~~~
HP: 210/210 LVL: 2

The two grab the supplies while arguing about the red eyed thing that probably is just in greytons head.

As the two turn around they feel an immense feeling of dread and fear despite not actually being scared, the feeling is still present. Greyton arounds around and a large moth-like monster is seen behind Fred, it lets out a banshee-like scream as it swings its claws at fred, greyton pulls him out of the way.

A Mothman draws near!

Lightning crashes down around the fields as the storm picks up…
The Mothman is towering over the group, it’s wings flashing different colors, it’s glowing eyes instilling dread everytime it stares at one of the two.
Cannot flee this fight!

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 205/330
Head HP: 250/300 LVL 4
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: Road to Truce Town.
~~~Party Member: Clockwerk~~~
HP: 555/600 LVL 4

Tingler returns back to truce towns gates, but for some reason the gates are locked… Tingler has a feeling of dread and turns around, him and clockwerk are staring at a tall bug-like shadow with red eyes. It’s just standing there, motionless… watching...

~~~~Fedora Ron (@Matthus)~~~~
HP: 130/130 LVL 2
Current Location: Hell: Demon Ruins

The imp is confused, as this imp is a different one from the one that ron has already met.
The two Deerablo look hurt by rons comments.
Deerablo A: I know we are demons, but we still have feelings you know.
Deerablo A cries on the shoulder of Deerablo B.
Dmitri: Alright, alright enough with the tears, GET BACK TO WORK.
Deerablo B: Can’t you see she is emotionally distraught? Just give her a moment my lord..
Deerablo A: (while sobbing) this neckbeard doesn’t even know us, just acting like a racist and committing personal attacks on us.
Dmitri: i said, ENOUGH WITH THE TEARS!
Dmitri fires off a fireball hitting Deerablo A Across the room.
Imp: Sir! What are you doing?! You can’t just hit your workers and expect them to work better! Satan Lou wouldn’t stand for this!
Dmitri: Heh, Sorry pal, but Satan Lou isn’t here right now, now is he? You are working for ME DMITRI! GENERAL OF HELL!
NOW BACK TO WORK THE LOT OF YOU WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS NECKBEARD!

Dmitri slithers towards Ron.
Dmitri: Now then, You’ve already caused me more trouble than i want, So please, allow me to show you the door…
Dmitri brandishes his claws ready to attack.

~~~~Grigor (@Halt)~~~~
HP: 325/325 LVL 1
Current Location: Savage Savannah: New Canberra

Grigor does nothing but drink his drink.

~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 452/452 LVL 2
Current Location: Stasis

Magnus is no longer playing due to him decided not to come back before feb 1st arrived, as part of my plan stated in the discord server, he is removed from the game and once the devil deal between the chimera and amenhotep is done, he will be completely removed from the game one way or another.

"I god damn knew it!" Greyton shouts in the air, and then goes to hit Mothman using the green shell as a gauntlet.

"Not like it's gonna give a :red: about you, it's probably just gonna try to kill me just like everything else here." Fred proceeds to insert a bullet into the mothman using his rifle.

*Garrun puts the toxic spike armor on and aims the crossbow at the pile.*
"Let's try to pick up the pace, I'm not liking the sounds I'm hearing, and I'm definitely not liking the smell..."

Ron (to the Deer-generate): "Uh... Sorry?"

Ron (to General Cotton-Candy Hair): "So, is it the door I just came through? Or is there another door? Oh wait, that was a threat, yeah? Shiiiiiiiiit"

The Chimera decides to finish off that Claustrophobia.
◄►◄►◄►
The Mothman stares into the very souls of Fred & Greyton(see;It uses dreadlook)

Amenhoteph bowed.
Thanks, and, as a favour, see if i can get my revenge against that dreaded Angel Gunner.
Then he rushed through the passage that Lady Lilith showed him, upwars, the feeling of duty impelling him to go fast, the hunt had not finished yet.

~~~~Radio~~~~

Jones: And now for some more news! So one of our super secret tree dwelling newsman found something interesting earlier this day, The Mohawkers chieftain: Big Henry, or as i like to call him, Muscle Beefhead, was defeated! Not only that, but a medieval knight and a pretty crappy looking automatron took him down. They unfortunately, couldn’t do us the justice of actually killing the big brute, as he fled towards the end of the battle.
Hah. I always knew mohawkers were spineless.
… Sorry, the rest of the studio REALLY wanted me to say that last part,

*distant talking*

Why do you guys want to make ME seem like the heartless :red:?
….
Yeah they’re monsters, But they were here… Yeah okay…

~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury)~~~~
HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666
Current Location: ???
[FEVERISH]

Ultimate Chimera: 906/1,000
VS
Claustrophobia: 0/200

The Ultimate Chimera Chomps at the Claustrophobia! It did 80 damage!
The Claustrophobia disappears, dropping a Dusk Core. the wall it was once a part of disappears revealing a small tunnel path across the pit, the Chimera can now leave the cave!
YOU WON!
The Ultimate Chimera begins to feel Feverish…

~~~~Amenhotep (@TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6)~~~~
HP: 50/50 LVL 1
Current Location: The Savage Savannah: Crystalline Caverns
UPDATE 8/25 until AFK Farmable

As Amenhotep progresses into the darkness, Lilith and the Stolas watch him. The stolas is reading the reply from “HoH” before crumpling it and hiding it in it’s beard.
Stolas: Unfortunately, lady lilith, it’s a damn shame really. We got a response, it seems that the chimera holding the anubis as its future dinner could not be stopped. I’m sorry.
Lilith: Dammit all! Well, i guess we tried. Guess no matter what, that Anubis is a walking dead man…

At this point, Amenhotep is now deep in the caverns, he notices a distant light. It appears to be a rope ladder leading out from these caves and out into… well… somewhere on the surface as moonlight can be seen coming through the hole the ladder comes from.

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/271 LVL 4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Varvin walks over and enters Mika’s Bar, inside is a vampire washing shot glasses.
Varvin also notices that this bar seems to double as an inn as rooms to stay in are seen upstairs, a drunk scotsman with a sword is seen passed out in one of the booths. A strange coffee machine is seen nearby, a sign says to ask mika for a cup if you wish to use this thing.

The vampire looks at Varvin
Mika: Welcome, please have a seat anywhere and i’ll be right with you.
Hmmmm… You seem to be another new face, heh. We’ve been getting a lot of those lately.
So, how can i help ya?

~~~~The Somewhat “Nice” Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 319/440 LVL:4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/220 LVL: 3
~~~And~~~
~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
~~~And~~~
Asmodeus: ???/??? (Separated)
Slogra: 800/800 (Separated)
Herex: 450/450
Xiyel: 250/250 (Separated)

Dollie dashes towards the present and rips it open. Inside was a Voodoo Doll.
Obtained Voodoo Doll.
Phaedra does nothing and just stands there as the rest of the group tries to progress, suddenly, the “Pile” leaps up from the water making disgusting sloshing noises, a large eye appears on it as it roars at the group!
A Savage Sewage draws near!

~~~~Traumatized Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 301/301 LVL: 2
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@Defure)~~~~
HP: 210/210 LVL: 2

Greyton: 301/301
Fred: 210/210 [CHAOS]
VS
Mothman: 111/200
Mothman B: 200/200

The Mothman opens its wings up and stares into the souls of Greyton and Fred with it’s piercing red eyes.
Fred Feels funny…
Fred fires his rifle, but due to his Chaotic Confusion, he fires at Greyton
It had no effect on a ghostly creature…
Greyton attacks the mothman using his greenshell as a gauntlet
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
It did 89 damage!
The Mothman lets out a screech of pain, as suddenly another mothman joins the fight to try ot help it!

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 205/330
Head HP: 250/300 LVL 4
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: Road to Truce Town.
~~~Party Member: Clockwerk~~~
HP: 555/600 LVL 4

Tingler doesn’t move at all. Suddenly, a screech of pain is heard, the mothman turns it’s head and looks in the direction before darting off.

~~~~Fedora Ron (@Matthus)~~~~
HP: 130/130 LVL 2
Current Location: Hell: Demon Ruins

Ron: 130/130
VS
Dmitri: 2,000/2,000 [HASTE]

Dmitri draws near! He strikes before ron has a chance to attack!
Dmitri brandished a Chaos inflicting claw attack! It did 800 damage! Ron is defeated!

As ron falls to the ground still clinging to life… er… his afterlife… Suddenly he feels…. Plenty alive again?
??? Casted Kazing!
Ron has been fully revived!
As ron stands up and ponders what happened. An old gruff voice calls out from behind him.
???: That is quite enough Dmitri…

A blue skinny bug like creature comes out from the shadows, it’s carrying a sledgehammer. It seems to have weird glowing blue wings and 4 glowing blue eyes, it seems to have two strange horns that looks like it was once connected to form a halo shape, but now the horns seem to be broken forming… well… actually horns. It’s wearing a fancy robe with upside down crosses on it. It walks by ron and approaches Dmitri

???: What the hell do you think you’re doing you snake? Satan Lou denied your braindead plan.
Ron turns around to see more deerablos, these ones heavily armored and seemingly having upside down crosses on their shields instead of spray painted

Dmitri: Ah, of course, OF :red:ING COURSE. You show up. Listen Azazel and get this drilled into your bug brain. I hate angels, but you know what REALLY pisses me off? Angels who claim to be demons. Oh, “Waaah You disagree with god and he broke your halo and banished you, Waaaah your a demon now.” Grow the hell up Azazel, Your nothing more than a broken angel, a bug that needs to be squashed. If you were a true demon, who despises the heavens like i do, you’d help me convince Satan Lou to finish this tunnel, so that we may have a great sneak attack point to attack the forces of heaven!

Azazel: Satan has requested that this silly idea of yours never be put into action, We’d be breaking our agreement with Death and Lord Asmodeus, i figured you, as stubborn as you are, would try to make your tunnel anyways, so i am here to stand in your way!
Azazel looks at Ron
Azazel: you! Undead, if you want to leave hell, then stick with me, and help me put down this snake. Or at the very least, help me stall for time.

Two of the armored Deerablo step up
Deerablo Elite: Lord Azazel, we will protect you the best we can.
Dmitri: FINE THEN! IF IT’S A DEMON FIGHT YOU WANT! IT’S A DEMON FIGHT YOU’LL GET!

Ron: 130/130
Azazel: 1,500/1,500
Deerablo Elite A: 450/450
Deerablo Elite B: 450/450
VS
Dmitri: 2,000/2,000 [HASTE]
Dmitri draws near…. Again!

~~~~Grigor (@Halt)~~~~
HP: 325/325 LVL 1
Current Location: Savage Savannah: New Canberra

Grigor does nothing but drink his drink….. AGAIN.

~~~~Magnus (TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 452/452 LVL 2
Current Location: Stasis

Magnus is no longer playing due to him decided not to come back before feb 1st arrived, as part of my plan stated in the discord server, he is removed from the game and once the devil deal between the chimera and amenhotep is done, he will be completely removed from the game one way or another.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL FRED! SHOOT THE DAMN MOTH!" Greyton scolds Fred and then goes to swing with the shell again but aiming for where he thinks the mouth is on the same Mothman. "And you need to SHUT UP!"

UC decides to leave this cave, only unpleasant memories here.
◄►◄►◄►
The original mothman, surprised by the power of the attack it got hit with, quickly casts PK Flash on Greyton in desperation, knowing that it could have signed it's death sentence with dreadlooking the edgyboi.(See; Use One Time: PK FLASH on Greyton)
Mothman 2 decides to flash it's actually-not-neon-light-thank-you-very-much wings at Fred. (See; Use Dazzleflash on Fred)

Dollie hugs the doll.

"Finally, a doll of my own... wait."

Seeing the impending threat, Dollie shoves the Voodoo Doll into the unmoving Phaedra's pocket.

"Finally, another fight. I was getting bored."

Dollie activates Dollie is Sad.

Sorry, I've been gone for a while.

Ron, confused out of his :red:ing mind and flipping his :red: over the fact that his whole concept of religion and angels has been changed forever, shoots Dimitri in the everywhere (shotgun).

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT EAT :red: YOU COTTON-CANDY-HAIR BASTARD"

Back
Top Bottom