The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

Varvin continues to stare at the menu and mumbles under his breath “the :red: he then sighs and says “I’ll take some ale please. I’m so :red:ing confused”

~~~~Radio~~~~
Now Playing: King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Altered Beast I

~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~
HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666
Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains
[FEVERISH]

You approach Shaq Koopa, an Aura of Slam Dunkening is nearby. You can hear peaceful shop music.

Shaq Koopa: ShaaAAaAaAaAaaAq (Oh, i stumbled onto this dimension on accident, turns out this is one of the many dimensions my death arenas magical black holes connect to. Turns out this world was some sorta weird other world for the dead to go, but uhhh…. Something i guess happened to it. It seems that fears of mortals are personified in this place and they roam about attacking the few who call this dreary ‘scape home.

So, i’ve decided to set up shop here. Yeah i realized that basketball death arenas lead to some hefty bills to pay. You know, it’s funny. Moments before you exited that cave, everything shook, it was as if the very world itself was rearranged itself…
Anyways, onto the topic of the orphan basketball, since it looks like you may be here awhile, i’ve got an idea.)

Shaq Koopa Shaq-attacks the ball, it came to life!

Sadsketball: WHAT AM I?!

Shaq Koopa: Aaaaand Kazaam! (i’ve brought it to life, for it to be worthy of ANY good death arena, it needs experience, so allow it to follow you and help you out while you are here. Anyways, i guess that’s about all the assistance i can pull out. Oh! Wait, i almost forgot, I’ve heard there is some sorta settlement down the way, the people here are…. Weird… i guarantee they won’t fear you, but perhaps they can actually help you out with figuring out more about this….. Location. Here, take this map)

Obtained “Map of Purgatory”
Map_2.jpg

According to the map, you appear to be at the Shaq Shack at the Cave of Awakening.

Shaq Koopa: Shaq Fu ( Oh, and if you uhh… Kill those horrid creatures, and you get these, strange sphere things, i’ve been calling them Dusk Cores… turns out they seem to have many, many interesting properties… like making loads of money…. So if you find any, i will be more than happy to trade them for the various…. Odds and ends i found.)

~~~~Amenhotep (@TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6)~~~~
HP: 50/50 LVL 1
Current Location: The Ashlands: Field of Endless Sand
UPDATE 11/25 until AFK Farmable

The Skeleton walks over to the creature and says to himself angered “Hijo de puta, ¿por qué este maldito Escorpalo ya no se levanta?

Lost Soul: Oh, hello there sir. Don’t worry about us, just having difficulties getting our Scorpalo to move that’s all. I’m a businessman from 13th street, and i was sent out here to get to the city of Desert Jewel, it’s the big fashion central of the central land of the dead continent. Unfortunately, the deeper parts of the Ashlands are known to be swimming with Sand Shifters, and the Scorpalo here can move on the sands without detecting them. BUT OF COURSE, he has to just give up and stop roaming the desert.
Oh god, what the hell am i going to do now?!

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/271 LVL 4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Mika goes into the backroom and quickly brings Varvin an Ale to Drink.

Mika: So, how exactly did you end up here, in the land of the dead? Unless you found all that armor, i’d wager your not from a modern day time period like most of the faces i see...

~~~~The Somewhat “Nice” Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 440/440 LVL:4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Alexandria Sewers
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/220 LVL: 3
~~~And~~~
~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
~~~And~~~
Asmodeus: ???/??? (Seperated)
Slogra: 800/800 (Seperated)
Herex: 450/450
Xiyel: 250/250 (Seperated)

Phaedra: 440/440
Dollie: 200/200
Garrun: 210/210 0/200
Herex: 150/450
VS
Van Gore: 292/800 [SLOW]

Phaedra uses his SCP-500!
Full HP Recovery!
Dollie shoots the Van Gore, it did 15 DMG
Garrun warns Phaedra about the Van Gores next move, he readies himself.
Herex attacks with his saw spear! It did 200 damage!
Herex’s attack strength has returned to normal!
The Van Gore swings one of its arms, attempting to smash Phaedra! But Phaedra was warned and dodges it!

~~~~Traumatized Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 301/301 LVL: 2
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard Autumn Fields
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@Defure)~~~~
HP: 210/210 LVL: 2

Greyton: 301/301
Fred: 185/210 [BLIND]
VS
Mothman A: 71/200 [FLYING]
Mothman B: 100/200 [FLYING]

Mothman A Attacks with it’s rip and tear attack on fred! It did 25 DMG of Fred!
Mothman B takes flight!

Fred fired his pistol! It did 40 DMG to Mothman A!
Greyton used a melee attack on Mothman B while flying, but because Mothman B is flying, the melee attack missed. Greyton tries to fly up and attack him since he is a ghost, but his turn was already used up, and by the divine gods of RPG combat, he is forced back down to the ground with a mighty “STAHP”.

Meanwhile, a loud noise is head as a Reaper falls from the sky scaring off Mothman B (See the turn below this one for context.)
Lomps Cheweaper: HOOOOOOLLLLLD UP!
This is a nightmare, and tingler is starting all of it...

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 205/330
Head HP: 250/300 LVL 4
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: The Gourdlands.
~~~Party Member: Clockwerk~~~
HP: 555/600 LVL 4

Tingler: 250/300 205/330
Clockwerk: 555/600
VS
Lomps Cheweaper: 70/70

Tingler tried to run away but…
Lomps Cheweaper: HOOOLLLLD UP!
Tingler somehow ran INTO Lomps Cheweaper and has now developed a headache.
Lomps Cheweaper swung a branch! Clockwerk grabbed it
Clockwerk: STAHP!
Clockwerk uproots lomps cheweaper and tosses him far into the distance… i wonder where that’s going to end up?
YOU WON! Lomps Cheweaper is someone elses problem now. Do you wish to proceed the path you were walking? To the big city?

~~~~Fedora Ron (@Matthus)~~~~
HP: 130/130 LVL 2
Current Location: Hell: Demon Ruins

Ron: 130/130 [PSI Shield] [OOMPH x3]
Azazel: 1,480/1,500 [PSI Shield]
Deerablo Elite A: 90/450 [PSI Shield]
Deerablo Elite B: 450/450 [PSI Shield]
VS
Dmitri: RIP/2,000 [HASTE]

Azazel responds to ron with “Guess you could say that. Me and the.. ‘Man upstairs’ had some disagreements, Long story short, Satan Lou is a better boss, broke my halo and moved down here. Now i’m stuck down here fighting off a glorified snake man…
Dmitri: GLORIFIED SNAKE MAN?! URGGH! THE NERVE! I AM A DUKE AMONG ARCHDEMONS YOU :red:ING HEAVENLY HORSEFLY!
Azazel: Hmmph, ‘Dukes among Archdemons’ wouldn’t be throwing themselves into tantrums anytime someone remotely says something negative about them.
Azazel whispers to ron
Azazel: The angrier his little tantrum gets, the more he lowers his guard…

Azazel attacks by tossing molten scrap motel from his smithing pack. It did 34 damage.
Both of the Deerablo Elites get an idea.
They both cast Oomph on Ron!
Ron now has a 3 DMG buffs!
Ron fires his Shotgun!
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
It did 3,000 Damage!

Dmitri: GRAH!!! HOW?!... HOW in the hell, HOW in the glory of the previous lord satans, before that Disco toting whelp Lou took over, HOW, HOW, HOW?! How could I DUKE DMITRI! Be so injured by a GOD FORSAKEN NECKBEARD?!
Dmitri, falls to the ground and slams his hands into the ground like a whining child
Dmitri: WHY, WHY, WHY?! HOW?!
Azazel: It’s because you're nothing more than a pathetic traitor worm.

Aura begins to surround Dmitri.
Dmitri: WORM?! Oh, that is it… You’ve finally pushed me you puny little roach… Heh…. Fine, allow me to just, CONTINUE TRYING TO TEAR YOU 4 APART!
Dmitri gets back up, full strength, as he leaps towards ron, a thunderous voice echoes throughout the cavern.
???: Dmitri!
Dmitri goes pale…
Dmitri: that….. That… voice… oh no… Er… Satan lou?

Ron turns a round, the two elites bow, the other deerablo bow, the imps in the room bow, while shaking in fear.
Two red eyes peer from the darkness.
Satan Lou: Satan Lou? I believe that’s not what you call me is it? Unless i’m delusional, i’m pretty sure your new nickname for me is “Disco toting Whelp” is that right?
Dmitri is now pale enough to be legally classified as a ghost by Death.
A floating small imp with more afro on him than actual demon appears, he drops a machine and presses a button, music begins to play.

Dmitri: M- My lord, that’s your serious disco, you… you only play that when your… mad…
Satan Lou: OH i am mad my little snake.
A tall red humanoid with claws, an opened button up shirt that looks like it should’ve stayed in the late 70s, a glorious pink afro, green star shaped glasses, a long finned serpentine tale and disco pants emerges from the dark.
He strikes a disco pose
Lou: You stand before Satan Lou, 89th ruler of hell
SO Dmitri, you went behind my back, and decided to carve out your little tunnel plan directly into the land of the dead? Despite me firmly telling… No… DEMANDING that you cease this foolish idea before you even start?

Dmitri: But i… Listen my lord, please just hear me-
Lou swipes his claw at dmitri creating a shadowy claw that grabs him, nearly crushing him.

Lou: I’ve heard you time and time again, I even let you keep your meaningless title as a Duke out of respect for the last satan, but Dmitri, sadly things change. And unfortunately for you, my patience with you has grown as thin as air… I can’t even see it anymore.
Dmitri: M- MY LORD PLEASE-
Lou: Goodbye Dmitri, be banished into the depths…
Lou uses the shadowy hand to crush him, making Dmitri seemingly disappear.
He then fires off a beam destroying the exit out into the land of the dead.
Lou: Now then, That’s enough of that, Azazel, are you-

Lou notices ron
Lou looks at Azazel
Azazel looks at ron
Azazel looks at lou
Lou looks at Deerablo Elite A
Deerablo Elite A looks at Deerablo Elite B
Deerablo Elite B is looking at her phone
Her phone looks at Lou

Lou: Why is there an undead here?
Azazel: I think Dmitri dragged him down here…
It is now quiet, the music even stopped.
Lou: GAH! WE NEED TO GET YOU OUT OF HELL NOW! IF death finds out an unregistered undead was dragged into hell by a demon…. Oh, i don’t want to be the first satan to find that out.
Lou regains his composure

Lou: Well then, Greetings there uhh… Mortal-undead, you stand before the current ruler of hell: Satan Louis. And err…
Lou rapidly flips through a handbook on being a good devil for the untrained disco nerds
Lou: Err… you uhhh… aren’t a sinner, i think, so uhhh.. Please, if you would follow me, i can kick you out of my nightclub i call hell and send you riiiiiiiiiight back on your way to not-heaven because :red: those guys. Your Deaths property, not mine, Now Mits- er, Gods either...

~~~~Grigor (@Halt)~~~~
HP: 325/325 LVL 1
Current Location: Savage Savannah: New Canberra

Grigor does nothing but drink his drink….. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIIIIIIN!? AGAIIAIAINDGNDGFNDGNFDGNDGFFDNGFDGNDNGDD?!

~~~~Meta (@Meta Knight_but_Terraria)~~~~
HP: 230/230 LVL 1
Current Location: The Pumpkin Yard: Vessel 89-445: Hallway

Meta opens the present, inside was a Bag of Chips (Cheese flavored)
It has been added to your inventory.
Meta then heads into the western door, he finds himself in a hallway, the power is on, but everything is eerily quiet
The hall goes to the north, and there is a path to the south, there is a door directly in front of you, and seemingly two more doors down the southern part of the hall, labeled A and B. Where to now?

Once everybody else has acted, Dollie moves forward.

Dollie begins laughing.

More laughing.

Even more laughing.

All while not moving.

Fear is instilled in the heart of the Van Buren, twisting its soul.

Now to see if the soul is ripped out.

(but only after all damage is dealt.)

"Oh... great, Tingler causing us problems is gonna become a meme more problems." this one will be solved with bullets, specifically from the rifle, at moth A.

“Modern time period? Now I’m even more confused then I was before.” Varvin says taking a swig of the ale.

*I open all of the doors and take a peek inside each one* (If there is an enemy, I must stop on that door and kill it, and can only continue when it's dead)

Tic tac in his mind.
Good sir, I am hurried as hell, and I must move quickly.
First, do you know a man called Phaedra, if so, where would he be? Maybe south?
Second. What exactly it is 13street, and where it is?
Third. Is there any way I can get out of here without getting chomped? At least you know which direction is south?

He spoke fast, even though the other dude would look at him as if he was a weirdo

Ron is practically having a seizure over literally everything he just witnessed; Edgy bug angel, Saint Louis, all of the puns, a working cell phone in the afterlife, etc.

Ron: "Oh this is hell? That explains the... uh, everything". "As happy as I am to leave here, no offense, there is something I want to do first. Won't take a moment!"

Ron runs back downstairs and fills his water bottle with water from the healing spring, then runs back up.

"Okay. I'm good to go."

The UC decides to head to the Fading Town, but he says goodbye to Shaq Koopa before heading off.
◄►◄►◄►
The Van Gore goes for a smashing smack on Herex.
◄►◄►◄►
Mothman A decides to Rip N' Tear at Fred again.
Lomps Cheweaper: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD UP! (Lomps Cheweaper uses Kaboom on Fred)

~~~~Radio~~~~
Now Playing: Some random bard - Tale of the Nuckelavee

~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~
HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666
Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains: Fading Town
[FEVERISH]

As the Chimera says his goodbyes to shaq, he leaves towards the Fading Town. as he walks through the strange cobblestone roads, purple glowing lights appear every now and then like some form of ghastly street lights.
The Chimera notices a lake nearby, multiple long hand-like things are reaching out from the water and fighting off strange canine-like creatures with multiple mouths
As the chimera gets closer and closer to the Fading town he hears a noise.
???: By the lord, i’m late! I’M LATE!
A strange shadowy-looking creature in a mining helmet comes running by the chimera, before tripping and falling down.
???: CRAP CRAP CRAP! FOREMAN PYRO WON’T LIKE THIS! AAAARGH, WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO COME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE…
The Shadowy creature notices the chimera
???: Oh great, which one are you? Odontophobia? Look monster, i don’t have time to be afraid and be killed by you, BECAUSE I’M ALREADY GOING TO DIE, AND IT’S FOREMAN PYRO WHO’LL DO IT! GAAAH, I’M SUCH AN IDIOT!
The strange shadowy creature flees to the north. The chimera is left puzzled, but presses on anyways, entering the Fading Town.

As the Chimera enters the Fading Town, he notices the following things.
There is a tavern nearby.
A large fancy statue of a strange man in a gas mask with machine-like arms and seemingly fire for hair.
Two more of those shadowy miner things are seen kneeling and praying to the statue. There is an inscription on it, but you’d need to get closer to read it.
A tall shadowy figure with an eyepatch and a hunting rifle is seen lurking near the entrance of an alleyway, every other house seems to be in ruins or boarded up.
And the final thing of note, there is some sorta elderly shadowy being sitting nearby a large fancy looking building that is also in ruins.
“Corpses” of the miner shadows are scattered about, some of them seemingly being burned.

~~~~Amenhotep (@TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6)~~~~
HP: 50/50 LVL 1
Current Location: The Ashlands: Field of Endless Sand
UPDATE 12/25 until AFK Farmable

Man: Nope, never heard of a Phaedra.
13th Street is a big city far to the southwest of here, in the Pumpkin Yard. most of the people who live there retain normalish lives and live in ignorance of their deaths.

The man points in the direction of south then points to the west where the border of the Ashlands and Overgrowth is.
Man: Sand Shifters rarely appear on the borders, so you’d be safe just to keep walking until you hit the Overgrowth.

~~~~The Despicable Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 231/271 LVL 4
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Mika: Ah yes, time works… differently in the Land of the Dead, people die from different time periods, but they all end up here at different time periods… their souls just held in some sorta… stasis… until they plop down here, yet for everyone, it only feels like the length of a short nap… it’s strange isn’t it?

~~~~The Somewhat “Nice” Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 440/440 LVL:4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/220 LVL: 3
~~~And~~~
~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 210/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
~~~And~~~
Asmodeus: ???/??? (Separated)
Slogra: 800/800 (Separated)
Herex: 450/450
Xiyel: 250/250 (Separated)

Phaedra: 440/440
Dollie: 200/200
Garrun: 210/210 0/200
Herex: 20/450
VS
Van Gore: 190/800 [SLOW]

Garrun readies himself to warn about another attack, and warns herex about the Van Gores Attack!
Herex ignores garrun.
Phaedra does nothing
Herex attacks! It did 102 damage!
The Van Gore attacks with a smashing smack! It did 130 damage!

~~~~Traumatized Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 301/301 LVL: 2
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@Defure)~~~~
HP: 210/210 LVL: 2

The Rain Stops.

Greyton: 301/301
Fred: 85/210
VS
Mothman A: 0/200
Lomps Cheweaper: 70/70

Mothman A goes for fred, while at the same time Greyton also goes for the mothman, they stop in mid air and slash at each other with claws several times before Greyton finally scratches the Mothman, stopping his attack!
PARRY!
Greyton managed to do 45 damage!
Fred: Shoots Mothman A, it did 60 Damage, Mothman A screeches before being slain!
Fred is no longer blinded!
Lomps Cheweaper charges up his HOOOOOOOOOLD UP powers, it gains golden spiky hair on it’s branches, and a yellow glowing aura surrounds it. He then Casts Kaboom on Fred!
Fred explodes, taking 100 damage!
Lomps Cheweaper has now rooted itself to the ground, no longer able to move as he is a tree.

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 205/330
Head HP: 250/300 LVL 4
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: 13th Street North Entrance
~~~Party Member: Clockwerk~~~
HP: 555/600 LVL 4

The Rain Stops.

Tingler and Clockwerk continue their journey to the large city in the distance. As they eventually find, a large protective wall keeps monsters and wildlife out of the city, but the noises of cars and other urbany noises can be heard from behind it. Tingler goes around until he accidentally enters the overgrowth region, there he notices a broken up bit of… weird black road with white lines on it. It leads into a tunnel with mysterious lights that appear to be electricity, as tingler walks into the tunnel, he finds himself entering the city of 13th Street.

As Tingler enters the city, he finds himself looking up at giant skyscrapers, the roads are filled with cars all about and various people casually walking about. According to the tree signs, you appear to be in North 13th street, there are roads absolutely everywhere and so many different types of buildings, a Mcdonalds can be seen nearby, so they got that going for them i guess.
Aside from the mcdonalds, and misc buildings, the only other thing in this part of 13th street you could do is go down one of the many roads, who knows what lies down them!
There is. The southern road, the southern-southern road, the western road, the southern western road… god why don’t these people name their streets? Or ARE these just elaborate street names?

~~~~Fedora Ron (@Matthus)~~~~
HP: 130/130 LVL 2
Current Location: Hell: Demon Ruins

The Satan proceeds to escort ron, as since this entrance was destroyed, he needs to take him to the official entrance.
As they pass the hell spring, Lou waits for ron to do what he needs to do
Got the Bottle of Hellspring Water!

As Satan Lou, Azazel, and the Deerablo Brigade are escorting Ron through hell. Azazel questions something.
Azazel: My lord, i am sorry i didn’t go and investigate sooner, i could’ve stopped Dmitris plan so much qui-
Satan Louis: Please, don’t beat yourself up over it Azazel, i removed the plague from our systems of hell, and that’s all that matters. Honestly, i’ve always known that something would be done about Dmitri one day. He was still secretly a part of the old ways.. Only reason he remained a Duke is because that’s the way the previous satan before me left him.
Azazel: So… is Dmitri…. Dead?
Satan Louis: I’m not that cruel my friend, i just sealed him in the darkest, deepest pit of hell, we won’t have to worry about him escaping. As far as i’m concerned, he is Liliths new torture victim now…

After walking for a bit, Satan Lou brings Ron to a large demonic city. A huge discoball-like castle looms in the distance over a lake of lava.
Satan Louis: Welcome undead! To my domain! You obviously can’t stay long, but feel free to stock up on anything you might want for your trip to the World of the Undead. Here, have some free spending money, don’t ever say that Demons never give mortals anything…
Ron obtained 200 DT.
Satan Louis: But, if you’d rather not stick around for much longer and stock up, or whenever you are ready to go home, head over in that direction, to that tower right there. That is the Great Spire, it connects Hell, Heaven and the Land of the Dead together. Just be careful, you’ll want to go to the Land of the Dead, should you try to set foot in heaven, i have no doubts the angels will shoot you on sight…
Now then, Adios!

Satan Louis strikes his signature disco pose and teleports away.

Azazel: I should be going as well… But first, keep this secret to yourself, but uhhh.. Take this.
Ron obtained a Hellcrystal
Azazel: I’m a blacksmith, this crystal will return you down here to my shop specifically, and will return you to where you last were. I’ve been really wanting to try out forging metals that aren’t from hell. I’d be pleased if you found anything and brought it to me, you may have the end result… for free…
Anyways, Goodbye undead.

Around the hellish city, there is a general store, a food market, a drug dealer, a night club, and Azazel's smithery.

~~~~Grigor (@Halt)~~~~
HP: 325/325 LVL 1
Current Location: Savage Savannah: New Canberra

Okage Shadow King OST: Theme of Tenell

Grigor does nothing but drink his drink….. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIIIIIIN!? AGAIIAIAINDGNDGFNDGNFDGNDGFFDNGFDGNDNGDD?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… this is the last turn, and then he is chimera food. I’ve given more than enough warnings, i’m done.

~~~~Meta (@Meta Knight_but_Terraria)~~~~
HP: 230/230 LVL 1
Current Location: The Pumpkin Yard: Vessel 89-445: Sleeper Quarters.

Chrono Trigger - Undersea Palace (Orchestral Remix)

Meta peeks into the first door, he notices a sight that startles him. It appears to be a research room. A dead pumpkin person scientist is seen slumped near a wall, green blood splattered all about. What the hell happened while you were sleeping? A nearby note is seen. It’s written in the churnkin language, it says.
How the hell are the Cryopods still fully functional? Most of our systems are offline, and this ship has already crashed. I’m afraid to leave the research bay, i’ve heard nothing but cackling and gunfire all day. What the hell are those purple things? And why is it that everytime i close my eyes.. All i see is this face?"
The bottom of the note has this face drawn onto it.
rhylyth face.jpg

What the hell happened while you were out?

You go into another room, there is strange purple dust all over the place, and more pumpkin person blood, but no bodies this time, the room appears to be a robotics lab. A scarecrow-like robot known as a field guard sits on the table, maybe you could activate it? It’s purpose was designed to protect passengers of this vessel, so would it perhaps protect you from… whatever it is that caused all this? Alternatively, you can keep searching the other doors.

":red:ing explosive trees." Lomps better HOOOOOOLLLLLLD UP, because he's getting shot, with a rifle.

Last edited:
*Garrun attempts to give Herex an ‘I told you so’ look but probably fails due to being blind and prepares to war anyone else about incoming attacks.*

Back
Top Bottom