The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

The Ultimate Chimera grabs one of his presents with an entire set of Downunder Dan's Dangerously Illegal Acryllic Paints and Brushes in front of these worshipers, he then grabs the hot pink, and paints a pink mustache on the statue's face, and graffiti's the torso with "Kendall's #6 Choice w/ <3", and admires his vandalism improvement.

Last edited:
Nightmaster.

"Can't say I've ever fought a ghost."
Phaedra looks around.
"Where in the hell are we?"

"Where is the weekly update at? BURN THIS MAN FOR FAILING TO UPDATE!"

I dunno why i waited this long to make a post here on the forums as well, but the reason there wasn't an update this week is... well... for those who aren't in the official discord, i'll just say personal and mental health reasons, i'll try to get an update out on Wednesday like usual

"But it's normally tuesdays you did it."

Well, i changed the day i want to weekly update to Wednesday, it's less busy for me usually.

So on that note, have a good day/night whomever is waiting patiently for the next update!

(Sorry for not replying)
“Heh he definitely didn’t feel pity for me, so I wonder why he chose me to come here.”

Don't worry, this, unfortunately, happens sometimes. His health is prioritized over this game, and it looks like he'll need a bit more of a break.

But what exactly is the condition? I completely understand priorities and stuff, but I'm getting worried because, as far as I know, he hasn't been active for over 3 weeks, and I want to know what is preventing him from posting.

But what exactly is the condition? I completely understand priorities and stuff, but I'm getting worried because, as far as I know, he hasn't been active for over 3 weeks, and I want to know what is preventing him from posting.

I'm sorry to make you worry, i'll make a major post about things very soon, i've been usually keeping the discord updated with the current situation, i haven't had too much time to send an update on my health on here, but it really does make me pretty happy to know that my players, even the ones i don't really know seemingly care.

Until i make the big update on whats happening, whats been happening, just know that i am fine, and the game will continue eventually, hopefully next week? i've also got to continue working on my monster reviews on the discord as well.

It was going to be back on Wednesday but it's changed to mostlikely Sunday, there will probably never be updates on Fridays and Saturdays due to them being my work days.

Update should be out later on today, i've got a bunch of stuff to do before i can work on the update, including figuring out how to figure out a certain plotproblem for this update...

EDIT: Alright, i am already feeling tired, if it doesn't come out later today, it will very much come out sometime after i awake, work took a lot out of me. and unfortunately, this particular update is going to be one of the hardest to work on, so please just bare with me

Last edited:
Update is almost done, but i am struggling to keep my eyes open at this point, i am going to finish it and publish it when i awaken, so stay tuned! We are ALMOST back onto a schedule kind of!

Back
Top Bottom