Items The Large Javelin (Flying accessory)

Do you support this item?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, i was thinking of a new item that could be unique, something that's not in the game already and something that people could benefit from greatly. My suggestion is : The Large Javelin! i was looking at the Mini Minotaur pet and i thought "hmm, wouldn't it be cool if the player could do that?" and thats where my idea comes from! the way you would get this item is still early in the thought process, but i was thinking either you could get a "Broken Javelin" from the hoplites, and combine that with 20 souls of flight and maybe 100 javelins, to get The Large Javelin, or you could perhaps just have it as a very low drop from hopilites (0.5%). It wouldn't be the best wings, it might even be worse than the Angel/Demon wings, however it 1. allows the player to hover REALLY early into hardmode, allowing for even easier mobility, and 2. damages enemies that are above the player's head constantly, that are in close range. This would be useful as, there are many flying enemies in hardmode, and every boss flies too, so it'd be useful for when you get hurt by a boss and have to escape quickly, you could turn the tables and damage the boss as you flee. The damage could be 25 damage, but it hits at a fast rate. The item would look like a regular Javelin, but larger, and maybe with more red cloth on it perhaps. This would also help the marble biome as currently there isn't a lot of reason to go the marble biome, unless you want to be a thrower class, oh wait, those are getting removed in the new update! so really the only reason you'd go to the marble biome is the medusa head, and maybe hoplite armour if you want to look stylish. The animation for the javelin would just be a spinning spear over the players head, and maybe it would make a slowed down helicopter noise, like a "woosh woosh woosh". Thanks for reading, and i hope this can eventually get into the game one day!

Back
Top Bottom