The Last Post Wins!

Wait, how did you know he lives in colorado?
Yeah I’m from Colorado (I think I mentioned that earlier) so I’ve been praying for good ski snow.

I forgot to say that it's 4 PM there.

Holy crap you got all that correct.
Bull's-eye, though most of it was really easy.

Also I've gone though Algebra, Geometry, and most of Algebra 2, only Geometry got my hand dirty and not even to that extent.
Likely because I'd rather sit and think a problem though in my head if I can instead of writing it out.
[doublepost=1516143954,1516143797][/doublepost]
You think his handwriting is bad? I got a 50% on my last in classs essay because it was too sloppy. -_-
That's why I like doing English online, and I dread the day that some one asks my to handwrite an essay.

I was on Pikes Peak once, and using the Alternate Light Theory I most likely saw your house.
Here's an illustration of this theory.
Altlighttherory.png

Erm, I forgot to clip it, whatever.

Uh... i'm in challenge 7... in 6th grade...:indifferent:
At least the math there is used in general life.... What standard person needs to know what (X^2 + 3Y + Z) times (4X + Z^2 + Y^3) equals?
(4X^3 + X^2Z^2 + X^2Y^3 + 12XY + 3YZ^2 + 3Y^4 + 4XZ + Z^3 + Y^3Z)
I could be wrong on this, I know I did it the right way I'm just not sure I did the right way right, I already did math today.

I forgot to say that it's 4 PM there.

Bull's-eye, though most of it was really easy.

Also I've gone though Algebra, Geometry, and most of Algebra 2, only Geometry got my hand dirty and not even to that extent.
Likely because I'd rather sit and think a problem though in my head if I can instead of writing it out.
[doublepost=1516143954,1516143797][/doublepost]
That's why I like doing English online, and I dread the day that some one asks my to handwrite an essay.
Ah. I’m retaking Algebra 1 (my age is a seeecret, but I am in high school) because the last grade I got was a C but I wanted a better one.
[doublepost=1516146199][/doublepost]
I was on Pikes Peak once, and using the Alternate Light Theory I most likely saw your house.
Here's an illustration of this theory.
View attachment 191710
Erm, I forgot to clip it, whatever.

At least the math there is used in general life.... What standard person needs to know what (X^2 + 3Y + Z) times (4X + Z^2 + Y^3) equals?
(4X^3 + X^2Z^2 + X^2Y^3 + 12XY + 3YZ^2 + 3Y^4 + 4XZ + Z^3 + Y^3Z)
I could be wrong on this, I know I did it the right way I'm just not sure I did the right way right, I already did math today.
Ha I’ve been on Pikes Peak multiple times.

Lets start a group called "Make Matches Longer" and then threaten the match making companies that if they don't make matches longer, we'll... look at them funny because we're just a bunch of (supposedly) teenagers.

I'm going to say now that to my knowledge I didn't lie on my birthdate.
[doublepost=1516149832,1516149788][/doublepost]Yup, it's right.

But you can't see the date.

Back
Top Bottom