The Last Post Wins!

Banana_Fish

The Destroyer

Esther

Stardust Pillar
So I had an idea for the custom weapon Colin would have
Basically
instead of just acting like a crate (Right-clicking in inventory to switch to the next mode)
Each mode would have a right click attack that gives the player the next weapon in the set after the attack
Melee would just yeet the dagger
Ranged would throw the bow like a boomerang
and Magic would do something that will depend on what I do for the design
And yes, I will code that in somehow, after I add some of the other planned stuff, and not before I add the Amber Spectregem Staff.

Banana_Fish

The Destroyer
Basically
instead of just acting like a crate (Right-clicking in inventory to switch to the next mode)
Each mode would have a right click attack that gives the player the next weapon in the set after the attack
And yes, I will code that in somehow, after I add some of the other planned stuff, and not before I add the Amber Spectregem Staff.
That sounds fun.

IndigoGollum

Eater of Worlds
Basically
Ðat sounds really cool. I was just expectiŋ someþing like Thor's Hammer from Thorium.

Esther

Stardust Pillar
Ðat sounds really cool. I was just expectiŋ someþing like Thor's Hammer from Thorium.
Huh
I also had an idea that could maybe solve Thorium's issue of getting a new modifier every time you switch the mode: Preventing modifiers on the weapon and instead making a few items (Probably uncommon drops from most enemies) that act as a way to give the modifier as long as the item is also in your inventory

IndigoGollum

Eater of Worlds
Huh
I also had an idea that could maybe solve Thorium's issue of getting a new modifier every time you switch the mode: Preventing modifiers on the weapon and instead making a few items (Probably uncommon drops from most enemies) that act as a way to give the modifier as long as the item is also in your inventory
Maybe holding your weapon could create a hidden inventory slot wiþ an item wiþ ðe same modifier so it just changes ðe weapon's modifier to match ðat one.

Esther

Stardust Pillar
Maybe holding your weapon could create a hidden inventory slot wiþ an item wiþ ðe same modifier so it just changes ðe weapon's modifier to match ðat one.
I feel like that would be something I'd just put a comment about in the code for each version of the weapon so when I eventually come back to unspaghet my old code I can try that, there's no way I'm pulling that off for a while

Top Bottom