The Last Post Wins!

I can't tell which part of my post that's replying to
the bottom part

also
ah yes
common + common = uncommon
Bruh.png

Yes
I mean if there was some "Ultra" rarity and those 2 commons made that then I would also be confused

Okay

What is it?
1660159395311.png

I also realized how most of my OCs at least have some kind of family to return to
and then there's like half of my OCs from Rainzen either having (past) family conflicts (Purple (TBF he's not actually from Rainzen but his backstory is unknown before that so)) or just not having known their family/growing up without any family (Elicia, Nirel)
Am I a bad person for only doing that with characters from Rainzen?

Yes

View attachment 379773
I also realized how most of my OCs at least have some kind of family to return to
and then there's like half of my OCs from Rainzen either having (past) family conflicts (Purple (TBF he's not actually from Rainzen but his backstory is unknown before that so)) or just not having known their family/growing up without any family (Elicia, Nirel)
Am I a bad person for only doing that with characters from Rainzen?
No

Probably not

also I'm still thinking about my idea to mentally hurt Nithrium

All three of us are confused about the "..." in response to Esther saying they were gonna be working with randomly generated descriptions.
You explained that already
But like
For example, Esther's parents are dead, she never knew them
but she has her foster family to return to if she needs to
and she has her siblings
Meanwhile
Purple has had to fight his brother at least once probably because of said brother (Storm) being evil at the time
Elicia was abandoned by her family
And Nirel grew up alone

Back
Top Bottom