The Last Post Wins!

So I'm working on the first weapon sprite
I might end up not using it, depends on the quality of the sprite and if I can make it work for one of my active WoM characters
I'll show the description I was given once I finish the sprite

I'm just going to go
Wh- why?
If you go I won't be able to get any opinions on the spriting stuff I'm doing
and then I'll probably just go to tmod discord
and I feel bad every time I post there

1660162017948.png

(Shape isn't finalized, still working on the blade atm)

Name: Raven Blackfrost
Species: Human
Appearance:
Raven.png

Personality: Raven is very serious, though he regrets some things he did in the past. He refuses to start over, instead wanting to continue and live with his past mistakes. He never fully trusts anyone and is not afraid to attack those that betray him.
Equipment: A dagger that can absorb energy attacks, then send a pretty powerful energy blast back.
Abilities: Raven can summon up to three crystals. These crystals can either fire a laser, or create a weak shield around Raven and his allies.
Strengths: Raven can take a lot of damage before having to retreat. He’s also pretty fast.
Weaknesses: Trust issues, takes more damage from magical attacks.
Other:
Text Color: #392c77

Also Nirel and Xene both have last names now
which also means Xene is the first of my villain characters to have their last name revealed

Name: Raven Blackfrost
Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 379788
Personality: Raven is very serious, though he regrets some things he did in the past. He refuses to start over, instead wanting to continue and live with his past mistakes. He never fully trusts anyone and is not afraid to attack those that betray him.
Equipment: A dagger that can absorb energy attacks, then send a pretty powerful energy blast back.
Abilities: Raven can summon up to three crystals. These crystals can either fire a laser, or create a weak shield around Raven and his allies.
Strengths: Raven can take a lot of damage before having to retreat. He’s also pretty fast.
Weaknesses: Trust issues, takes more damage from magical attacks.
Other:
Text Color: #392c77

Also Nirel and Xene both have last names now
which also means Xene is the first of my villain characters to have their last name revealed
Cool

What are they?

Back
Top Bottom