It's now just me choosing one of the three backup options that got really close
While vibing to Curse of the Dungeon because it's a banger

Also
I decided on the one that had the funniest translation of the title
Because
backup one had the wrong hair color
backup two had the wrong eye color
and the one I decided on got basically everything right
just listened to a bit, sounds good also some of the notes reminds me of Megalovania I'll probably listen to the rest later

huh

just listened to a bit, sounds good also some of the notes reminds me of Megalovania I'll probably listen to the rest later

huh
Checking the original design I do see a few differences but I really don't care because why should I
Should I show the design I have now? I won't add the name so you can just guess which of my OCs it is
Also I made a second picrew along the way because I was very bored and wanted to feel a bit better so I can show that one as well

You cannot escape
White1600x400-overlay.png

Checking the original design I do see a few differences but I really don't care because why should I
Should I show the design I have now? I won't add the name so you can just guess which of my OCs it is
Also I made a second picrew along the way because I was very bored and wanted to feel a bit better so I can show that one as well
okay
Sure, though I don't know many of your OCs, much less their appearances, so I'll probably get it wrong

okay
Sure, though I don't know many of your OCs, much less their appearances, so I'll probably get it wrong
As a hint to narrow it down
it's one of the characters I added to GW
Pai.png

download20220802214918.png

As a hint to narrow it down
it's one of the characters I added to GW
View attachment 380300
View attachment 380301
didn't know immediately
And when checking the descriptions the closest I saw was Amulet

didn't know immediately
And when checking the descriptions the closest I saw was Amulet
Correct
I also quickly went and made Rine with a different picrew because that was my other "side goal" earlier (Basically just me wanting to get something done in case I failed to find a picrew that would work for Amulet's design)
download20220802220502.png

Back
Top Bottom