\I figured out why I got killed by the boss instantly
there's a lifeforce system
huh
also
thankyou for posting so I can do this
Weird dreams ftw WOOOOO
Name: Bosque
Species: Human
Appearance: Coming once I have my laptop ready (or tablet if it lets me download Gacha Club or something)
Personality: Tries to be friendly, but isn't really good at it.
Equipment: A wooden sword, and a wooden bow.
Abilities: None.
Strengths: He's good at stealth.
Weaknesses: He sucks at dodging.
Other: This was the main character in one of my weird-:red: dreams. Yep
Text color: #71b55e
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance:
Bosque.jpg
Personality: Cold-hearted, and even though he tries to be friendly, he’s really not good at it. He barely ever talks.
Equipment: A wooden sword and a bow.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Good at stealth, decently agile.
Weaknesses: He’s just a 15-year old kid. So he’s kinda frail, and definitely won’t last long if he can’t use his weapons.
Other: Originally from one of my dreams from uhhh -checks- ...Either very early 2021, or somewhere in 2020. Holy heck- (Also Chrono and Eon are from that same dream, serving as the villain and the guy who doesn’t really agree with the villain but still helps him for some reason respectively)
Text Color: #71b55e
Also *Quietly adds something to the list of "Projects that I want to do someday once I have the ability to work with 3d models and stuff*

huh
also
thankyou for posting so I can do this
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality: Cold-hearted, and even though he tries to be friendly, he’s really not good at it. He barely ever talks.
Equipment: A wooden sword and a bow.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Good at stealth, decently agile.
Weaknesses: He’s just a 15-year old kid. So he’s kinda frail, and definitely won’t last long if he can’t use his weapons.
Other: Originally from one of my dreams from uhhh -checks- ...Either very early 2021, or somewhere in 2020. Holy heck- (Also Chrono and Eon are from that same dream, serving as the villain and the guy who doesn’t really agree with the villain but still helps him for some reason respectively)
Text Color: #71b55e
Also *Quietly adds something to the list of "Projects that I want to do someday once I have the ability to work with 3d models and stuff*
Much description
also
1663965059729.png

Also
part of me is motivated to draw Vani, Ven, and Bosque
and then the other part of me is too tired to do so

Back
Top Bottom