The Last Post Wins!

I would do some amount of writing work...
but my lack of focusing skills, tiredness, and lack of motivation really aren't helping.

Hm.
Then… maybe try to start back up again but very slow. Maybe not now, but… soon?
Tomorrow maybe
…thoughts?
is cool
and there we go. now when am I gonna develop Drace because they're the only main summon in AA that hasn't gotten much chance for development yet
1664484303693.png

Sure thing.
So basically
the first time she ended up being mind-controlled there, (keep in mind it was a weaker influence compared to what we'll see in TLRPPW) she decided to get a summon weapon (Raven Staff was the one she decided on because 1: somewhat easy to get because one of her friends {spoilers actually hehe}, 2: bird, and 3: only other bird option would have been tinybirb staff, which wouldn't really fit in with her mostly post-plantera loadout) so she could help the group without having to be there herself
so she also told Talonclaw not to hold back when fighting her

So basically
the first time she ended up being mind-controlled there,
*Reads this first*
Ok...

(keep in mind it was a weaker influence compared to what we'll see in TLRPPW)
*reads this*
OH BOI I'M INTERESTED-

she decided to get a summon weapon (Raven Staff was the one she decided on because 1: somewhat easy to get because one of her friends {spoilers actually hehe}, 2: bird, and 3: only other bird option would have been tinybirb staff, which wouldn't really fit in with her mostly post-plantera loadout) so she could help the group without having to be there herself
so she also told Talonclaw not to hold back when fighting her
Ah. Alright.

Back
Top Bottom