The Last Post Wins!

Thank u lol

I know righttt
I went on this one called the Steel Taipan and it was the best thing ever it went like over 100 mph or smth

Next time I go there imma try and go on the seats at the back bcs they are free spinning

Is gonna be funnn

Anyhow what I been up to lately?
No problem.

I looked it up and that looks fun.

That sounds like it would make me feel sick probably...
Although I would think it'd be fun.

Not much, had school which hasn't been too bad, then we got an extra long break fir Thanksgiving thus year. I've been binging Owl House and finished thst and now I'm watching Amphibia.

Hello ðere. It's been a while.
what’s popping
No problem.

I looked it up and that looks fun.

That sounds like it would make me feel sick probably...
Although I would think it'd be fun.
Yea!!
Not much, had school which hasn't been too bad, then we got an extra long break fir Thanksgiving thus year. I've been binging Owl House and finished thst and now I'm watching Amphibia.
Oh I’ve been meaning to watch those shows!
Have you been enjoying them so far?

Not too much. Just enjoying being able to stay up late during Þanksgiving break.
That’s always fun lol
It’s gotten straight into Christmas time here in Australia and it’s my fav time of the year so I’m quite happy

Do you like thanksgiving better than Christmas or nah?

Oh I’ve been meaning to watch those shows!
Have you been enjoying them so far?
Owl House us incredible, by far my favorite show.
Amphibia I'd also pretty good, although it's plot does go slower.
Although Owl House got canceled so that might be why it went faster...
After 2 more episodes release it'll be over with season 3 being 3 episodes.

Owl House us incredible, by far my favorite show.
Amphibia I'd also pretty good, although it's plot does go slower.
Although Owl House got canceled so that might be why it went faster...
After 2 more episodes release it'll be over with season 3 being 3 episodes.
Aw man that’s annoying to hear owl house got canceled? Do you know why?
It is good to hear that they are both good so I’ll be sure to give ‘Em a watch!

@Esther
That’s always fun lol
It’s gotten straight into Christmas time here in Australia and it’s my fav time of the year so I’m quite happy

Do you like thanksgiving better than Christmas or nah?
To me, Christmas is about awful music in stores and everyone telling me to figure out what I want so ðey can buy me gifts I don't need, while Þanksgiving is about eating a lot and visiting family. I þink I generally prefer Þanksgiving.

@Esther

To me, Christmas is about awful music in stores and everyone telling me to figure out what I want so ðey can buy me gifts I don't need, while Þanksgiving is about eating a lot and visiting family. I þink I generally prefer Þanksgiving.
Interesting
I personally have never celebrated thanksgiving so I can’t really say if i like it or not
But Christmas means quite a lot to me because it’s where all my fav memories come from
So I’m quite favourable to Christmas haha

It "didn't kt the Disney brand" is what I remember. Disney didn't realize Joe popular it was. When the 1st episode if season 3 came out on YouTube it got #1 on trending and already has over 4 million views and released a month ago. Then Disney was like "oh wait, it's popular!"
But yeah, they're fun.
Ahh
Disney…
How delightful…

Back
Top Bottom