The Last Post Wins!

hi
that design looks pretty cool to use as an oc
It's a concept design for that MagiStream OC I'm making
probably won't end up using the design though

also seriously managing PFQ (with two active goals rn, the Cutiefly hunt and the getting OCs leveled up), MS, FR, and TCF at the same time is fun

@Esther

I may uh

have taken your suggestion too far.

1675438409725.png

a
So hey
I thought I'd mention that I finished Bon's lore
if you for whatever reason want to read it then
here

I would've posted about this earlier but there was a catgirl thing going on and that's one of the reasons why I want to be offline for a while,
And I'm not just talking about the people who are catgirls, also basically anyone who's interacting with it or RPing in the Bunker is causing the problem for me
though it seems like everyone I know on TCF either doesn't know about it or is enjoying this so... I guess you can just ignore me about that

*leaves again*

a
So hey
here

I would've posted about this earlier but there was a catgirl thing going on and that's one of the reasons why I want to be offline for a while,
And I'm not just talking about the people who are catgirls, also basically anyone who's interacting with it or RPing in the Bunker is causing the problem for me
though it seems like everyone I know on TCF either doesn't know about it or is enjoying this so... I guess you can just ignore me about that

*leaves again*
ello again

a
So hey
here

*leaves again*
Okay.

note to self, better leave the green fox boi for last on MagiStream even though it was likely gonna be my favorite, nature is cool and all but I think I'll go with the void fox next after water hatches.

*Reads*
*Considers just
making it impossible for me to see Elemental's profile on FR for a while*

Back
Top Bottom