The Last Post Wins!

what is smolvee
Smolvee.jpg

(On what, arguing about you being cool?)
(No, vs dragon)

And now that I finished dinner, here's a ton of finally finished descriptions and one WIP.
Name: Dana Deillesa
Title (Optional): Floral Guardian
Species: Human
Appearance:
Dana (Cloak).png
/
Dana (Cloak 2).png
/
Dana (No Cloak).png

Personality: Can be a bit impulsive in battles, but otherwise a very calm and smart person.
Equipment: A lantern, and a staff, both of which I refuse to sprite for an undefined amount of time that is probably at least several months.
Abilities: Wind Magic, Fire Magic. Can occasionally feel if someone in her group is evil or not, no matter how well that person tries to hide it.
Wing Appearance: [TBA]
Effect Trail: [TBA]
Strengths: Smart, and very mobile. You ever seen someone skillfully parkour in minecraft when it’s just barrier blocks? That’s how it feels trying to hit her if she’s in the air sometimes.
Weaknesses: “She cares about defense way less than she should.” “Shut up.” “No.”
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color: #ae0173

Name: Acia
Species: Arcana
Appearance: [Reference Picrew]
Acia (Reference).png

And as for the wings, if you don’t know what an Amaura looks like go look it up, but it’s basically the head fin thingies from its design, but bigger. Tail is a similar color scheme, too.
Personality: Not the most social, but easy to get along with either way. Enjoys being outside in forests and stuff.
Equipment: A bow, but no arrows.
Abilities: (Ice Category Magic) Able to freeze the air around her to create ice arrows for her bow.
Strengths: Knows a lot about the many wisps in her world, and can ask them for help without adding them to the team.
Weaknesses: Literally doesn’t have any physical strength at all.
Other:
Text Color: #422001

Name: Ocen
Species: Arcana
Appearance:
Ocen.png

Personality: Usually a bit distant, but also someone who cares about friends and isn’t afraid to put himself in danger to protect them.
Equipment: Best way I can describe his weapons is to just call them small scythes that also kinda work like pocket knives.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Pretty good physical defense, and is surprisingly agile.
Weaknesses: Can’t use magic, period.
Other:
Text Color: #c58a9a

Name: Vina
Nickname (Optional):
Species: Ringle
Appearance:
Color Changes: The bell is a clear color, seemingly crystal
Visual Changes: N/A because there’s not a lot to change from the base design so I couldn’t think of anything
Personality: Kinda just a mess, but a likeable mess either way. Wants no involvement in most situations but ends up getting involved anyway most of the time.
Equipment: B e l l
Abilities: I guess limited flight.
Strengths: Good at hiding, and good defense.
Weaknesses: He’s a mess.
Other:
Text Color: #726fbb

Name: Avan
Nickname (Optional):
Species: Flappy
Appearance:
Color Changes: Replace the pink with a dark desaturated green color, and the yellow to a more dull gold color, that’s it.
Visual Changes: Not really sure what to change so N/A
Personality: Pacifist intensifies hard, Avan really doesn’t like to fight and will try his damn best to solve conflicts peacefully.
Equipment: N/A
Abilities: Feather Magic, though he rarely uses it unless it’s to summon a crystal bird for company.
Strengths: He’s both good at hiding, and good at showing up when you are NOT expecting him to.
Weaknesses: Would need a VERY VERY good reason to actually hurt someone. Or, as I said it about Berry once: “He’s too much of a pacifistic introvert”.
Other:
Text Color: #07dc07

Name: Rini
Nickname (Optional):
Species: Frigis
Appearance:
Color Changes and Visual Changes: *Looks at the image on the wiki* Are you expecting me to even really be able to change anything here? If you are, no.
Personality: Usually passive, and kinda timid, but does try her best to help people that are in trouble.
Equipment: N/A
Abilities: Ice magic
Strengths: For her size, she’s really good at using magic if needed.
Small size = hard to notice
Weaknesses: Small size = hard to notice, and also = literally no defense
also just use fire magic and she’s screwed.
Other:
Text Color: #b3e5fc

Name: Phyllon Lazulite
Nicknames (Optional): Leafy (He doesn’t like being called this, though he rarely says anything about it), Lazul (Is okay with being called this)
Species: Human
Appearance: Don’t mind me as I proceed to have no idea how to draw. Soon.
Personality: Shy in newer situations, but if he recognizes the kind of situation he’s in he’s way more confident.
Equipment: [TBA]
Abilities: [TBA]
Strengths: [TBA]
Weaknesses: [TBA]
Other:
Text Color: #12e098

Back
Top Bottom