The Last Post Wins!

"We should probably head back..."
"..."
"...to where? The weird chaos room of the normal TLPW limbo?"

"...stubborn as always, Pol."
"Don't act so above it all, Ver. I don't see you never being compelled to do the right thing, even if that happens to not be 'smart'."
"Yeah, yeah..."
"I just happen to be more prone to doing silly things like that. You know I still take our job seriously."
"Of course."

Yeah sure
"Actually, I'm gonna be going to my own dimension again now. It's basically my home at this point..."
Cool.
*Snaps a portal into existence beneath the group, besides Cil, making them fall*
*...and back into TLPW limbo*

There we go. That makes almost all loose ends wrapped up...

"...look. I'll take care of it Ver, alright? Don't worry about it. It's my case thing."
"...alright."
Pol and Ver go their separate ways, to do whatever Guardian'ing they do.

Theeere we goo.
Banana's still saying they desire 'REVANGE' though, later down the line.

(IT'S 'Revenge' but FUNNILY WRITTEN)

Cool.
*Snaps a portal into existence beneath the group, besides Cil, making them fall*
*...and back into TLPW limbo*

There we go. That makes almost all loose ends wrapped up...

"...look. I'll take care of it Ver, alright? Don't worry about it. It's my case thing."
"...alright."
Pol and Ver go their separate ways, to do whatever Guardian'ing they do.

Theeere we goo.
Banana's still saying they desire 'REVANGE' though, later down the line.

(IT'S 'Revenge' but FUNNILY WRITTEN)
Another time...
Lemme just wrap up my loose end...

Meanwhile, somewhere in Floralis, Antasy would've arrived at one of the PMO headquarters to notify two members in particular about the situation Erven is in. I'll leave it to you all to guess which ones, with my only hint being that one of them would be Desire's worst nightmare if he was a Pokémon as he'd definitely be Dragon/Dark type.

Pen: and that's mine wrapped up.

Alrightie then.

*Laughs in has done about zero creative work*
*...not that I mind too much though. The stuff's not exactly high priority in my life anyway.*

*Laughs in type advantage go brrrrrrrr*
Yes.

*Hesitantly shrugs*
..welp. Time to do a slappa then.
*Immediately realises what I planned to say is kinda inaccurate and stuff-*
*Improvises*

Let's see...
I came up with the concept of Vasts once upon a time while watching the final few episodes of ATLA. There were these guys using simply insane pyrokinesis that I decided I wanted to be also kinda possible with Arth magic.
I was thinking of putting forth a similar sort of process where you watch something you want to watch and then take a second to think about certain interesting things you see there. Maybe watch YT videos on how to make magic systems too.

*Ok maybe this sucks but I tried-*
*Yes I remember that you've been watching Pokémon recently (?)*

Yes.

..welp. Time to do a slappa then.
*Immediately realises what I planned to say is kinda inaccurate and stuff-*
*Improvises*

Let's see...
I came up with the concept of Vasts once upon a time while watching the final few episodes of ATLA. There were these guys using simply insane pyrokinesis that I decided I wanted to be also kinda possible with Arth magic.
I was thinking of putting forth a similar sort of process where you watch something you want to watch and then take a second to think about certain interesting things you see there. Maybe watch YT videos on how to make magic systems too.

*Ok maybe this sucks but I tried-*
*Yes I remember that you've been watching Pokémon recently (?)*
I haven't had the time to do so but like I read Bulbapedia at least twice a week does that count with how easily I get sidetracked
and my equivalent admittedly tends to be that every time I focus on a new game, it's usually noticeable in my lore at that time. It's mostly visible with Floralis (and one area I have in RJITU, that being the crystal forest which is heavily inspired by Nibel from Ori and the Blind Forest, which was my newest game at that time), but can also be seen in some of my other worlds (*coughs* Relentia is literally one big dragon quest reference).

*Checks steam library*
*Remembers I have a game called Flora that you all have probably never heard of*
*Remembers how much my laptop hates it*
*Still considers installing it again to see if I can do something with it*

Back
Top Bottom