The Last Post Wins!

That reminds me of how I grew up on those games on the LEGO website. One in particular is what I'd play while [REDACTED for being too personal for me to share here], so some oretty strong memories with those games for me, just sucks how they're gone now, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to see or play them again.

What about Federal Crow? They aren't on here anymore.
I mean, at least I know Crow and Dragonwitch on Discord, but unfortunate about some of the others.
Crow too, yeah.

It’s your call to never make memories like the good ones you made here again anyway.

Anywho, morning. How do you do?
Another busy day ahead of you, I presume?

hows u doing?
Meh
I'm at least proud of my completely unexpected character design for the Runemaster
For having willingly joined the Rooted Corruption she wears adorably casual clothes and my explanation is that she never bothered changing to a new outfit
She's also actually super nice at times even though she's evil
It’s your call to never make memories like the good ones you made here again anyway.

Anywho, morning. How do you do?
Another busy day ahead of you, I presume?
Depends...

Meh
I'm at least proud of my completely unexpected character design for the Runemaster
For having willingly joined the Rooted Corruption she wears adorably casual clothes and my explanation is that she never bothered changing to a new outfit
She's also actually super nice at times even though she's evil

Depends...
thats super cool!

thats super cool!
This is her design btw
I plan on having her be a protagonist in that manga I plan to make one day
The Runemaster.png

Stuffsies be poppin’
Doing pretty fine. How about you?

Yo.

…on?
Assuming you don’t mind me asking.