The Last Post Wins!

Considering putting a Minccino on Esther's Unova team after getting a friendly reminder of how adorable Minccino is

Yep. If you want to ofc, no pessure.
well I do want to
so for the teleportation effect, so far my idea has been that it would be something like a simple flash of light
but I had the new idea of it just being wind, with a near-instant teleport
this would also allow Esther to hide a short-distance teleport because it would just seem like she stepped to the side extremely quickly

and as for Minccino
it's just adorable and it'd be a good fit on the team probably

well I do want to
so for the teleportation effect, so far my idea has been that it would be something like a simple flash of light
but I had the new idea of it just being wind, with a near-instant teleport
this would also allow Esther to hide a short-distance teleport because it would just seem like she stepped to the side extremely quickly

and as for Minccino
it's just adorable and it'd be a good fit on the team probably
The wind teleportation effect sounds cool, ngl

Feels like it leaves out the most valuable lesson in life.

"It depends."

Just dropping the past entirely worked out great... for INGSOC in 1984, to use the overused example.
Or rather, what are we without the past?

Anyway, my original comment was just on how earlier Pokémon gens don't separate physical and special attacks within the same type and it annoys me.
*Shrug*
What can I say.
I’m crazy and I take pride in that.

The wind teleportation effect sounds cool, ngl
It'd also be very in-character for Esther to be able to teleport while making it seem like a super quick sidestep

Seriously though the Unova team so far is
Ilara, who is just a fren
Clarel, who sometimes feels like he's the only one on the team with common sense
And Atu, who is literally a child

It'd also be very in-character for Esther to be able to teleport while making it seem like a super quick sidestep

Seriously though the Unova team so far is
Ilara, who is just a fren
Clarel, who sometimes feels like he's the only one on the team with common sense
And Atu, who is literally a child
The common sense part killed me XD
Time to wonder how Clarel will deal with his teammates. Though, are u planning to put Esther in the team as well?

Back
Top Bottom