The Last Post Wins!

Ah, all right. I would highly recommend that you try them out if you get the chance though.

Mostly was wondering because of how your lore has shadow magic and those games have shadow Pokémon.

Ah, all right. I would highly recommend that you try them out if you get the chance though.

Mostly was wondering because of how your lore has shadow magic and those games have shadow Pokémon.
I vaguely remember us talking about that before, but they're two very different things. It's almost impossible to actually take control of a Pokémon through Shadow Magic, and conpletely impossible without over-the-top complicated setup.
In fact I've kind of already decided that Shadow Pokémon don't even exist in my lore simply because of how that would conflict with my lore of Pokémon only being susceptible to mind control from other Pokémon.

Yeah, think we have talked about that before, but didn't know about that part of your lore.
Though it does make me wonder how it would be handled if someone else started using Pokémon in RPs, and had different lore for them.

I would prioritize my own lore in that case and try to make it clear to the other person that my stuff won't affect their Pokémon characters.

Back
Top Bottom