The Last Post Wins!

Ah, all right. I would highly recommend that you try them out if you get the chance though.

Mostly was wondering because of how your lore has shadow magic and those games have shadow Pokémon.

Ah, all right. I would highly recommend that you try them out if you get the chance though.

Mostly was wondering because of how your lore has shadow magic and those games have shadow Pokémon.
I vaguely remember us talking about that before, but they're two very different things. It's almost impossible to actually take control of a Pokémon through Shadow Magic, and conpletely impossible without over-the-top complicated setup.
In fact I've kind of already decided that Shadow Pokémon don't even exist in my lore simply because of how that would conflict with my lore of Pokémon only being susceptible to mind control from other Pokémon.

Yeah, think we have talked about that before, but didn't know about that part of your lore.
Though it does make me wonder how it would be handled if someone else started using Pokémon in RPs, and had different lore for them.

I would prioritize my own lore in that case and try to make it clear to the other person that my stuff won't affect their Pokémon characters.

CAN YOU HEAR IT?
CAN YOU HEAR IT?
THE TOLLS OF MADNESS RINGING!
DO YOU FEAR IT?
DO YOU FEAR IT?
AN ANCIENT CHOIR IS SINGING!
AL CONSUMING
CALLING TO ME
IN A DREAM, IT'S A THORN I CAN'T DIG OUT
CAN'T YOU HEAR IT TOO?
IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE NOW.

What horrors have I dreamt of
Will I shudder if I stare
Am I strong enough to transcend
Am I brave enough to dare
Is my fragile psyche faded
Have I sunken to the deep
The forbidden world allures me
Beyond the wall of sleep

So I got added to the OC list now that there's a section for the PMD world.
Shouldn't Evanis and Milan be moved there too?

...right.

Does the world around your characters count as something you don't want affected? Or is it just stuff that would affect them directly?

Either way, I can say Renati himself will not be present for this encounter.

Does the world around your characters count as something you don't want affected? Or is it just stuff that would affect them directly?

Either way, I can say Renati himself will not be present for this encounter.
Stuff that can directly affect them would make me the least comfortable, but I'm not sure about the area around them.
So I got added to the OC list now that there's a section for the PMD world.
Shouldn't Evanis and Milan be moved there too?

...right.
I also moved Elisia, Elwind, and Lecsi there now. I'll add and move others like Via, Snowy, and Rainy once I finally grab my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom