The Last Post Wins!

I think my only real weapon preference is kinetics over other types.
Just something about having like a clear physical projectile do the damage, but then like I really love the idea of an energy weapon like completely just disintegrating/vaporising/whatever a target.

What happens when you mix a bomb with magic?
Well, Swaasnia found out, and now Daybreak just found out as well the hard way.

At least that's the end of the operation.

See? Totally trustworthy and accurate information and targets is the only thing Swaasnia supplies. Definitely no traps or set ups at all ever...

Need a strategic air command in this era of weapons of mass destruction. Get that MAD going.

I do plan on having Coron stay in the search party for a while, by the way.
And I definitely don't plan to hold banana at gunpoint if they even think about messing that up.

Also, fun fact that it's unfortunate Daybreak doesn't know yet. Or at least unfortunate for them. Certain Swaasnia troops undergo mental training, which has been increased since their arrival to the world of RJITU. This applies mostly to agents of the NRIS.
So they are skilled in resisting interrogations, even when other factors are involved, such as magic. So if someone found a piece of information, and tried to verify it, the agent is trained to provide whatever information can be used to prove the validity of the version they want known, while keeping any trace of other information existing obscured. This can then be tied into setting traps for the enemy, as they assume they have received good intelligence.

Also, fun fact that it's unfortunate Daybreak doesn't know yet. Or at least unfortunate for them. Certain Swaasnia troops undergo mental training, which has been increased since their arrival to the world of RJITU. This applies mostly to agents of the NRIS.
So they are skilled in resisting interrogations, even when other factors are involved, such as magic. So if someone found a piece of information, and tried to verify it, the agent is trained to provide whatever information can be used to prove the validity of the version they want known, while keeping any trace of other information existing obscured. This can then be tied into setting traps for the enemy, as they assume they have received good intelligence.
Oh boy.

Go ahead then?
Alright.
This is the most accurate image I have, but she looks more similar to the Knight from Hollow Knight. The colors are accurate though.
Capture 2021-10-27 20_04_46.png

Back
Top Bottom