The Last Post Wins!

I finally have a theme for the ocean beacon in Frozen Flames.
Kind of planning for a coral reef/underwater cave theming.

...The annoying thing is I can't play Terraria on my switch while my headphones charge. The dock is being used for charging and it only charges if the Switch is in it.

I don't have a capture card and will never have one because those things cost as much as the consoles themselves do, and I can't afford that, and I'd never use it for recording because I just use my phone for that all the time.

yuppp
before I was just "haha throw myself at it"
but now its dawning that I actually have to do all of it
without dying
once
and I die
a lot
Same.

Best I've managed is 8 restarts and 11 minutes 💀
At this point it's not even Sisyphus it's just consistently beating all the sections in one go

One time I got from the Weezer room to the Double Insurrectionist fight, another time I first tried the final chamber, and another I first tried Sisyphus
I still gotta work on getting it all in one go too...

Same.

Best I've managed is 8 restarts and 11 minutes 💀
At this point it's not even Sisyphus it's just consistently beating all the sections in one go

One time I got from the Weezer room to the Double Insurrectionist fight, another time I first tried the final chamber, and another I first tried Sisyphus
I still gotta work on getting it all in one go too...
thats really good lol
way better than what I'm getting
I'm struggling to the double mindflayer room

Charged blue slab and electric rail canon for the turret
You could cannon-ball into parry them for a similar result. Saves the railcannon shot for the swordsmachines.
Like, hit them with a (25% charge at minimum, cannonball already does full damage there), then parry the cannonball as it falls down (initial hit does 5, parried hit does 7, for 12 total damage which coincidentally is how much the sentry has...as long as you don't screw up the initial shot or the parry).

then sawtrap the double swords machines
Fair, but I also usually throw in a parried orb from the mindflayers, an electric railcannon, and an overpump shotgun trick. Maybe a rocket or two too.

the main problem I'm having is I cant build enough style
and I die to hard damage in the second wave
I mean, usually for me the goal is even making it there-
Think I have a nice formula for getting through the first wave handily, but the execution I still need to work on...

Second wave sucks though. Way more chaotic, I usually instakill the Virtues with more overpumped shotgun shots (you do know you can dodge the explosion, right?). Then shotgun swap the Maurices.
Though all the projectiles everywhere understandably makes it very easy to die to a stray projectile so.

At least the final round with the 2 mindflayers isn't so bad...
Dang using the coins and the charged blue slab is s t r o n g though.

You could cannon-ball into parry them for a similar result. Saves the railcannon shot for the swordsmachines.
the rocket launcher isn't my favorite
ik its effetive but I can fumble the hotkey way too much
I have it unequiped so it dosen't :red: up switching to railcanon
Fair, but I also usually throw in a parried orb from the mindflayers, an electric railcannon, and an overpump shotgun trick. Maybe a rocket or two too.
yeah I don't just sawtrap
that is nowhere near enough to full kill them
I mean, usually for me the goal is even making it there-
Think I have a nice formula for getting through the first wave handily, but the execution I still need to work on...
Second wave sucks though. Way more chaotic, I usually instakill the Virtues with more overpumped shotgun shots (you do know you can dodge the explosion, right?). Then shotgun swap the Maurices.
yeah I have first wave down (most of the time)
the mindflayers usually kill the swords machines cus ur so close to them
(also I do know how to dash from over pump)
I usually try to instakill virtues
but it will screw with me in the long run as whiplash builds more hard dmg
Though all the projectiles everywhere understandably makes it very easy to die to a stray projectile so.

At least the final round with the 2 mindflayers isn't so bad...
Dang using the coins and the charged blue slab is s t r o n g though.
yeah when I beat the second wave I almost never die to the mindflayers
exept when I'm fully covered in hard dmg

Back
Top Bottom