The Last Post Wins!

...I'm just gonna put something on loop in one ear and work on that fortress a little bit... probably going to get started on some actual rooms now...

Edit: Got distracted by schedule and then my annoying memory remembering some windows programs that exist in the system32 folder meaning I had to find a video to figure out what those programs were called again. I do have shortcuts to them now though so...

Last edited:
My stupid wifi keeps acting up on my computer for no reason. ☹️
My old laptop called, it wants its wifi issues back ASAP.

Anyway, I now have this on my desktop screen:
1713446144381.png

It's a thingy that lets you basically draw custom characters for personal use in documents!
@Ketsui/Kezzai pinging you in this post because if you have a windows computer I think you might like this tool's existence
the character map (charmap should let you find it) is needed for easy use of the characters

here's a video that explains them better, for anyone curious
The ones I mentioned are talked about first

I do it so much now that I would be lying if I said I hadn’t normalized it

You should do it too!
That's why I commented on it when you showed up
Then I guess I will
Well considering you accidentally removed my text color from autofill the other day, good way to get it back to the top of that thing.
I know I'm a mess

Edit: Finally named one of my Xanje pets from my "need to name" list

Edit2: Putting here because I don't usually sandwich-post in that forum game:
Normal/Grass with a water tera type
You know, I might just put this to use somehow...
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned flying at all yet for me. Or even bug, which would still fit considering the design of my Wings is directly based on Vivillon.

Last edited:
You know, I might just put this to use somehow...
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned flying at all yet for me. Or even bug, which would still fit considering the design of my Wings is directly based on Vivillon.
What wings? I can't see any in your profile.

What wings? I can't see any in your profile.
That's because at the time of me joining the RP I didn't have anything, here's the spoiler from my document:
Wing Appearance: Butterfly wings that look roughly like this:
WingRef.png

Though the red bits are a gold color and the blue-grey part is a lighter color.
Effect Trail: [TBA]

Name: Ria Athena
Species: Human
Appearance: Somewhat pale skin, medium-long black hair, and brown eyes, and is average in terms of size. As for her outfit, she usually wears a black hoodie, lilac tights, and orange shoes with small wings, along with a witch hat.
Personality: Ria is usually outgoing and friendly, but has some trouble with social interaction due to not spending much time with anyone in the past. She's very curious about things she doesn't know, and wants to learn more about those things.
Equipment: A crystal scythe that changes colors at night. Its effect depends on what color it is: During the day, it's a light blue, clear crystal, and hitting enemies with it buffs all of Ria's nearby friends a bit for 5 posts, while at night, it's a dark purple crystal, and enemies hit by it take gradual damage for 3 posts. Also lantern because yes
-Abilities-
Electricity Category: Ria can summon electric spears at a pretty high rate, which deals decent damage. No armor penetration though.
Wind Category: Ria can create a Wind Sword that can be summoned for one attack that covers a decent area which gets larger at higher charge levels.
Charging Info: For both TCF and FR, level 1 is just a quick cast with no charging. Obviously.
Level 2 would be 3 posts on TCF and 2 on FR (To make up for the slower pacing there).
Level 3 would be 5 or 6 posts on TCF, and 4 on FR.
-
Strengths: Knows a lot of things about magic, and also knows what enemy creature has what loot.
Weaknesses: She's scared of big monsters, and some might consider her annoying sometimes.
Text Color: #851e47
She was originally made for a roleplay on Flight Rising, which is why there's some info for there. If I join other roleplays there at any point there's a good chance she'll be used in them, but that's a big if and she's currently in The First Fallacy here.

report the reporter back if possible

also I kinda wanna post an update on the notes for that TS character
I don't really mind because my punishment on The server was quickly resolved, but I don't exactly like seeing a massive link saying "ooo dis person homophobic bleh bleh bleh" pop up under my name when I get searched up on google..?
Stupid :red:ing skial players bro

I don't really mind because my punishment on The server was quickly resolved, but I don't exactly like seeing a massive link saying "ooo dis person homophobic bleh bleh bleh" pop up under my name when I get searched up on google..?
Stupid :red:ing skial players bro
oof
Name: Ria Athena
Species: Human
Appearance: Somewhat pale skin, medium-long black hair, and brown eyes, and is average in terms of size. As for her outfit, she usually wears a black hoodie, lilac tights, and orange shoes with small wings, along with a witch hat.
Personality: Ria is usually outgoing and friendly, but has some trouble with social interaction due to not spending much time with anyone in the past. She's very curious about things she doesn't know, and wants to learn more about those things.
Equipment: A crystal scythe that changes colors at night. Its effect depends on what color it is: During the day, it's a light blue, clear crystal, and hitting enemies with it buffs all of Ria's nearby friends a bit for 5 posts, while at night, it's a dark purple crystal, and enemies hit by it take gradual damage for 3 posts. Also lantern because yes
-Abilities-
Electricity Category: Ria can summon electric spears at a pretty high rate, which deals decent damage. No armor penetration though.
Wind Category: Ria can create a Wind Sword that can be summoned for one attack that covers a decent area which gets larger at higher charge levels.
Charging Info: For both TCF and FR, level 1 is just a quick cast with no charging. Obviously.
Level 2 would be 3 posts on TCF and 2 on FR (To make up for the slower pacing there).
Level 3 would be 5 or 6 posts on TCF, and 4 on FR.
-
Strengths: Knows a lot of things about magic, and also knows what enemy creature has what loot.
Weaknesses: She's scared of big monsters, and some might consider her annoying sometimes.
Text Color: #851e47
She was originally made for a roleplay on Flight Rising, which is why there's some info for there. If I join other roleplays there at any point there's a good chance she'll be used in them, but that's a big if and she's currently in The First Fallacy here.
Also, here's one of her recent quotes.
<Alright, this is one of the many times where I wish I was better at talking to people.>
(Ria why are you relatable)

i ripped a pillow apart while listening to this song last night :3
w h a

Also seriously should I post that note update

Also also
I feel like explaining why I went out of my way earlier today to add shortcuts to two obscure windows programs on my laptop
it's because there's one specific lore thing that, if I do decide to make it public, I want to use a self-made font for it: OC_Esther's notes from when she was trying to figure out what was going on with Glitch
And the font would basically be her handwriting

hold on I have a better song (turn your volume down a tinge)
I
It's almost midnight here
my headphones are not charged and have been used a lot today
And I am literally not allowed to not use headphones

Potential Totally Spies! OC:
-Female, but a *bit* of a tomboy
--Her opinion on the girly gadgets can vary a lot depending on what exactly it is and just how "girly" she considers it
---As an example, she rarely minds things like necklaces, as she doesn't consider those girly with rare exceptions
-Preferred Gadgets, small list:
--Headband Illuminator
--Banana Clip Boomerang (optional for her)
--High Sensitivity Electromagnetic Bracelet
--Butterfly Laser Emitting Pendant
-Name Ideas: Kaylen, Riley, TBA
--Current favorite: Kaylen
--Non-Dev Notes Below--
-Out of context internal convo moments:
Meghan: "I just imagine Jerry WOOHPing her between worlds like that's a normal thing"
--
Savannah: "How would she even work in roleplay worlds?"
Me: "Trust me, some of the craziness in roleplays is DEFINITELY on that level."
Meghan: "Looks like the organization might need a more accurate name"

Back
Top Bottom