The Last Post Wins!

Heck yes. I have a way to do a PLA run based on it because of my extra profiles on my switch (one fittingly being named Player 2, making it a perfect spot for Kai's save).

It also included an inconsistency that annoys me greatly but I'll post it on MagiStream and link to that later.
Mmm. Alright.

Still I wonder why ya have to make all the OC’s you do. But I’m guessing you don’t have an answer this time either.

I probably never will have an answer.
Mmm.

Answers made based on intuition and educated guesses are just as valid as answers based on concrete knowledge, when it comes to stuff like that. Some of us just are better at formulating answers pertaining to one than the other. Though that doesn’t mean you can’t practice to be good at both.

Thankfully, you don’t seem to need that answer. But you never know; maybe you’ll need that answer someday.
So I’ll ask this another day.

I had a dream where Sonic killed Knuckles and then he fought Sans.
I'm sad to say that Sans has yet to appear in any dream of mine. Chara appeared in the dream that led to VoidTale being created, but I can't remember who else and only that Sans was not one of them.

Anyone interested in seeing my notes for Yuni and Kai?

I started a journal of my dreams earlier ðis year. It's been fun to know ðat ðose experiences won't be completely forgotten even after ðey fade from my mind as all dreams are wont to do.

I started a journal of my dreams earlier ðis year. It's been fun to know ðat ðose experiences won't be completely forgotten even after ðey fade from my mind as all dreams are wont to do.
That's why I keep dreams going as lore arcs and talk about them here and on other sites. It's called dream sharing the way I do it, talking about them to other people.

Also, here's those notes for Yuni and Kai just because. I've also added some info for how I'll handle the runs.
Yuni and Kai:
-I'm grouping these two together because of their lore so far.
-Yuni is male, Kai is female
-They were implied/stated to be on "opposite sides of hell" in the dream; Yuni was in a really cold area (Subzero Hypogeal from OTBYG) while Kai was in a more normal area (Magma Wastes from the same mod, it looked like)
-For the PLA runs, Yuni will have Rowlet as his starter, while Kai will have Cyndaquil as hers.
--The choices are mostly meant to balance starter choices, as both times that I've picked Rowlet in Gen VII, the trainer is female (Sunny and Lunaie). Sure that's the case for Cyndaquil too, but that's because I only picked it a single time when I always played as Esther, and I never finished that run anyway. (I still remember you though, BBQ) The rest are from OCs (Atsi and Tyko) which don't count.
-Both will use different naming themes. Yuni will use Trees, Kai will use Flowers.
-Yuni has an Ice Stone (Presumably found in Hell), while Kai has a Dawn Stone (Probably also found in Hell, but I'll have to bull:red: an explanation for why one would be there). Both also have a Sinnoh Stone (which they would have had for an unknown amount of time).
-I'll choose text colors for them another time, along with any trainer characters of mine that don't have a text color yet either (Note to self, currently that is at least Azian, Lastia, Savanna, Sunny, and Gloria, as well as these two of course)

For the run:
-I'll use my Switch's secondary profile (Esther 2) for Yuni, and the general use second player profile for Kai. Yuni appeared to be more of the main focus at times compared to Kai so I'll consider him player 1.
-I can only finish an area with Kai/Yuni after finishing it with Yuni/Kai (which finishes first doesn't matter though), and I have to finish the area with both Yuni and Kai before I can go to the next.
-More rules will be added when I think of them.

Back
Top Bottom