The Last Post Wins!

I am currently playing Terraria. I am filling up the ocean becuase I drained it into the Underworld a while back. (I am literally using my knee to indefinitely pour out a Bottomless Water Bucket as I type this.)

Edit: I am done! Now all I hafta do is get some green solutions for my clemtaminator and purify the ocean.

Last edited:
Good for you. My ocean is broken and I play in a version where the bottomless water bucked dosen't exist and the water duplication trick is really hard and slow.

The bottomless water bucket exists across all platforms. You need to be very loyal to the Angler to get one, because either it's a low chance or certain milestone.

OH.

I'm assuming it's because there's no Angler in those versions?

Okay I'm gonna go throw a silent rand somewhere in the world... You'll never find me

Would this count as a double post?
*crosses fingers that this does not count as a double post*

ANYWAE earlier tonight (four in da mornin' ma bois) I witnessed the Brain of Chuthulu IRL.
Crazy right!?
Well let me tell you this weird feeling I had.
It was like hallucination, but worse. I could sense Terraria and real life clashing, I could feel the Crimson and Hallow, at first I heard the Underground Crimson theme, ringing in my head... Until it became boss 3. This made my fears and devastation even more intense, I was expecting either BOC or the Destroyer....
When I turned around, I could've sworn I saw BOC's silhouette! I know it was definitely an illusion, but still! It was only for a second, but it was crazy! I still cannot believe it. And I'm not joking, I actually saw his silhouette! No Creepers though. I was most likely just scared and visualizing. But still... I've had similar experiences. Almost every single night, I feel Terraria and real life clashing. Almost merging. I felt a horrible chill go down my spine... I felt an evil presence watching me... I felt like this was gonna be a terrible night... I felt the air getting colder around me...

Boi, I play WAY too much Terraria. Either that or my active imagination is trying to find ways to scare me again, like when I was addicted to FNaF and kept imagining getting jumpscared. Do not get into that game if you don't want to be scared of the dark for the rest of your life.

Back
Top Bottom