The Last Post Wins!

I was addicted to FNaF and kept imagining getting jumpscared. Do not get into that game if you don't want to be scared of the dark for the rest of your life.
Ah, Fnaf. That game never managed to scare me, only make me freak out due to paranoia. I had a dream (Can't call it a nightmare since I wasn't scared by it) about 2-3 months ago, after I was having some fun with the Ultimate Custom Night, facing off against each character one at a time. The last one I went up against that night was Nightmare Fredbear and he ended up jumpscaring me. After that, I went to bed with his voice line playing through my head: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". I "woke up" a few hours later, sitting up and staring at my door, which is on the opposite wall from my bed. Slowly, I start looking around my room, noticing that my bed has been moved a bit away from the wall next to me, and I hear from behind me: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". By the time I had finished turning, I can see that Nightmare Fredbear, tears and wires and all, standing behind me. I was facing him by the time he said "again", and about 2 seconds later he lunged. I truly woke up after that, but not from fear, but amazement. My dreams tend to be rather "plain" in terms of detail (example: normally my room would have been an empty room with the bed I was sleeping on, and sometimes not even that), so seeing my room and then N. Fredbear in full detail left me amazed. All in all, it was a cool dream, and I'm gonna see if I can trigger another one with a different character.

Ah, Fnaf. That game never managed to scare me, only make me freak out due to paranoia. I had a dream (Can't call it a nightmare since I wasn't scared by it) about 2-3 months ago, after I was having some fun with the Ultimate Custom Night, facing off against each character one at a time. The last one I went up against that night was Nightmare Fredbear and he ended up jumpscaring me. After that, I went to bed with his voice line playing through my head: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". I "woke up" a few hours later, sitting up and staring at my door, which is on the opposite wall from my bed. Slowly, I start looking around my room, noticing that my bed has been moved a bit away from the wall next to me, and I hear from behind me: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". By the time I had finished turning, I can see that Nightmare Fredbear, tears and wires and all, standing behind me. I was facing him by the time he said "again", and about 2 seconds later he lunged. I truly woke up after that, but not from fear, but amazement. My dreams tend to be rather "plain" in terms of detail, so seeing my room and then N. Fredbear in full detail left me amazed. All in all, it was a cool dream, and I'm gonna see if I can trigger another one with a different character.
I see you have the same terms of amazement when it comes to FNaF, I love those semi-nightmare dreams. Once I had one where I'm at the 1st pizzeria (FNaF2) working. However, when I put down my monitor, I come back to my bedroom, with Scrap Baby in front of me. I forgot the rest of the dream

Ah, Fnaf. That game never managed to scare me, only make me freak out due to paranoia. I had a dream (Can't call it a nightmare since I wasn't scared by it) about 2-3 months ago, after I was having some fun with the Ultimate Custom Night, facing off against each character one at a time. The last one I went up against that night was Nightmare Fredbear and he ended up jumpscaring me. After that, I went to bed with his voice line playing through my head: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". I "woke up" a few hours later, sitting up and staring at my door, which is on the opposite wall from my bed. Slowly, I start looking around my room, noticing that my bed has been moved a bit away from the wall next to me, and I hear from behind me: "Let me put you back together, then take you apart all over again". By the time I had finished turning, I can see that Nightmare Fredbear, tears and wires and all, standing behind me. I was facing him by the time he said "again", and about 2 seconds later he lunged. I truly woke up after that, but not from fear, but amazement. My dreams tend to be rather "plain" in terms of detail (example: normally my room would have been an empty room with the bed I was sleeping on, and sometimes not even that), so seeing my room and then N. Fredbear in full detail left me amazed. All in all, it was a cool dream, and I'm gonna see if I can trigger another one with a different character.
I see you have the same terms of amazement when it comes to FNaF, I love those semi-nightmare dreams. Once I had one where I'm at the 1st pizzeria (FNaF2) working. However, when I put down my monitor, I come back to my bedroom, with Scrap Baby in front of me. I forgot the rest of the dream
I once dreamed that I was officiating my own funeral

Back
Top Bottom