The Last Post Wins!

Creeper but i have a megashark has twenty five letters, twenty five has ten letters, ten has three letters, three has five letters, five has four letters, four has four letters, four letters has eleven letters has thirteen letters, thirteen letters has fifteen letters, fifteen letters has fourteen letters, fourteen letters has fifteen letters, fifteen letters has fourteen letters, fourteen letters has fifteen letters, that sentence has five words, five has four letters, that sentence has four words, four words has two syllables, two syllables has twelve letters, twelve has six letters, a triangular pyramid has 6 sides, a triangle contains the letter a, guess what else starts with an a, that's right, aliens, aliens has six letters, six has three letters, 3 + 6 = 9, Illuminati has ten letters, 10 - 9 is one, just like the one eye of the Illuminati, but wait, there's more, 'but wait, there's more' has 22 characters, twenty two has nine letters, coincidence? Ithink not, 22 X 9 is one hundred and ninety eight, that has 24 letters, 198 X 24 = 4752, that has four numbers, four numbers has eleven letters, 4752 X 4 X 11 = 209088, two hundred and nine thousand and eighty eight has 39 letters, 209088/39 = 5361.230769, this has eleven characters, dividing 5361.230769 by 11 = 487.3846154, Illuminati has nine letters, a triangle has 3 sides, a triangle has three angles, 9 + 3 + 3 = 15, a triangle has three corners, 487.3846154 divided by 15 three times = 3.396667184 x10^-5. Do you see it? Look closer, 3.396667184 x10^-5 contains 666
A triangular pyramid has 4 sides. I don't whow where you're getting your numbers. The rest was pretty good.

According to Tunnel King, the ban on creating forum games is infinite, or at least indefinite until end of the forums. So, unless he changes his mind, or the members of the staff change, which both are very, very unlikely, it seems forum games will not get any new games added, unfortunately.

I honestly would love it for the ban to be lifted, but until then... Well, I guess be grateful that we still have this small handful of forum games.

Back
Top Bottom