The Last Post Wins!

Didyou read my Neo Trans OOC post?
As for why I am not talking on the Black Tainted Calamity, just biding my time, since I'm not going to be unrealistic and have the Phantoms just find the laboratory of Daedalus that fast. Probably going to take a bit longer than a few fights for me to talk on there again. Plus trying to not make my dialogue not cringy since it just seems cringy anytime I write it. So uh... Well, guess this is a slow day for RPs, huh?
-Animus

Okie, found it! Good to know! Although, you probably should have said this on the Black, Tainted Calamity OOC thread. But no biggie! :happy:

*Insert many conspiracies about how Last Post Wins can continue*
Under cover cabbag said:
maybe if you keep posting till the sun burns out, till time becomes but a memory of the eldritch beings deep in the abyss of the endless cold of space. Maybe once gods, demons, and those that lurk beyond have died from in the heat death of the universe. Maybe once the beings that govern reality itself decide to once more reset the clock and begin the cycle anew. If you continue till then than maybe, just maybe, you will win.
plantszaz said:
"This thread still alive"
Yes, it is.
And it will be until humanity face extinction.
And probably unknown lifeform found this millennium later and decide to continue it.

Back
Top Bottom