The Last Post Wins!

[Two voices speak in turn. The first (1) voice appears to be female, while the second (2) appears to be male. Unfortunately, we have no video of this meeting- it would appear that it was never recorded in the first place.]

1: You wish to report an incident within the facility?
2: Yes.

[Pause.]

2: Yes... miss.
1: Very well. For documentation purposes, please state your name, rank and role within the facility.

[It would appear that whatever "2" responded with has been lost during documentation. However, their identity has not beeen deemed important at this time. The more pressing concern is the incident this report regards.]

1: I see. Please explain the occurence, including as much detail as you may.
2: A-As you wish... E-earlier today, one of my associates had pointed out a disturbance within one of the empty cells. He said that he found a girl inside, s-sleeping like a baby. C-couldn't have been older than sixteen, but he said there was s-something... w-wrong about her. S-something that made his skin crawl. I d-didn't believe it myself. At f-first at least After all, h-how could a girl survive the Void outside, break through this many l-layers of security- and then just fall asleep in a cell! When I checked for myself, she was gone... not a trace left behind.
1: Yes, continue.
2: W-well, this is where it begins to get s-strange. I checked the security l-logs, but I couldn't find her during the time my associate s-stated. I was r-ready to give up th-then, but you s-see my associate is a very trustworthy person. If he had said Cell 194 had been b-breached, I'd be the f-first to believe him.
1: Yes, yes. Get on with it.
2: Y-y-yes, ma'am. So I checked the security logs from l-last month, and th-there I saw her. A brown hair'd girl who looked as if she hadn't seen s-starlight in eighteen cycles! Sleeping as if she'd s-stumbled into a cheap voidic motel rather than-

[It appears that someone has gone to the trouble of replacing this portion of audio with static. Not particularly clever, or creative for that matter, but I suppose it makes our job that much harder.]

1: Get on with it.
2: A-anyway. I don't know how to d-describe it, but the girl seemed to v-vanish entirely. I tried to rewatch the recording, but when I did, it was as if the girl never e-existed. A p-previous recording- more than 10 cycles before today- seemed to show the girl a-a-and she was the same. The c-creepy thing was- that cell hadn't even been constructed back then, but s-somehow she had m-managed to do it! I don't know how and I---

[...And so on. Listen to these fools. They have no idea what they are dealing with, or who they have just witnessed. I've seen what she's capable of while asleep, and it's more than paradoxically messing with surveilance systems. I've experienced her influence face-to-face. And I don't want to know what she can do when she's awake.]

Okay
Tree done
Now I just need to wait until I can see the screen properly again and then I'll be building the word HAPPY

I'm gonna build the switch part of the celebration build after the wii u part of it
I just need to wait until I can see the screen properly again it's so dark in game

BTW imma show a part of the word happy
Here you go
20210517_150919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom