The Last Post Wins!

I swear you are literally carrying these forums
how do you help so many people
-Almost complete lack of personal life
-Too much empathy which doesn't let me feel okay if I know someone I know is hurt
-Extreme multi-tasking (replying to 3 friends, your love interest, and watching youtube at the same is fun)

Don't think I missed anything

-Almost complete lack of personal life
-Too much empathy which doesn't let me feel okay if I know someone I know is hurt
-Extreme multi-tasking (replying to 3 friends, your love interest, and watching youtube at the same is fun)

Don't think I missed anything
Oh…
guess I lack the empathy and multitasking part then haha

i um…
I hope you are doing alright

uh
yeah

im super glad you are able to take care of pixel
idk where she would be without you
so uh...
...thanks
No problem, just doing what I am apparently good at doing... Because if I don't, who else will?
There's just always this mentality going around of people saying they can't do anything, "I am not a professional, I can't help you, seek therapy", or "what can even one person like me do if many people couldn't/oppose it/do nothing?"

And I mean... I am neither a professional, nor am I a group of people, but I surely did something. If a person like me who had practically 0 human interaction for 18 years of my life can pretty much save a few lives and improve a few others, then... What stops the people that do know how to interact with others? Those that do know how to help, but just don't?

No problem, just doing what I am apparently good at doing... Because if I don't, who else will?
There's just always this mentality going around of people saying they can't do anything, "I am not a professional, I can't help you, seek therapy", or "what can even one person like me do if many people couldn't/oppose it/do nothing?"

And I mean... I am neither a professional, nor am I a group of people, but I surely did something. If a person like me who had practically 0 human interaction for 18 years of my life can pretty much save a few lives and improve a few others, then... What stops the people that do know how to interact with others? Those that do know how to help, but just dont?
its fear

thats why me and a few others i know stopped trying anyways

i mean
i only talk to pixel ever
and i just... cant help her

personally
i dont really blame most of those that cant/wont help others

its fear

thats why me and a few others i know stopped trying anyways

i mean
i only talk to pixel ever
and i just... cant help her

personally
i dont really blame most of those that cant/wont help others
I suppose
However, I also felt fear when I first reached out to Pixel
And if I gave into that fear... Well, who is to say what would be now...

Fear is of what might be, but we can't know for sure if that's the way things will end up.

I suppose
However, I also felt fear when I first reached out to Pixel
And if I gave into that fear... Well, who is to say what would be now...

Fear is of what might be, but we can't know for sure if that's the way things will end up.

fair point
but most of us cant really help people long term
oinline at least, its impossible to get sopmeone to say, go to a therapist or seek irl help
so both of the peopple end up in a loop of trying to help eachother but never getting anywhere... sometimes even damaging the person further

which is why most of us cant help people

fair point
but most of us cant really help people long term
oinline at least, its impossible to get sopmeone to say, go to a therapist or seek irl help
so both of the peopple end up in a loop of trying to help eachother but never getting anywhere... sometimes even damaging the person further

which is why most of us cant help people
Hmm, that... Makes sense.

I suppose I just got lucky that Pixel is a person that actually listened

Back
Top Bottom