The Last Post Wins!

undertale_box.png

CorruptReali7.png

You have to watch dis vid btw the link to the download is in the desc you need a mac to do this btw.

Also I got no virus even when it warned me of viruses ! ;D
[doublepost=1517313079,1517313032][/doublepost]Also terraria placing and breaking blocks on the pc sucks it has extremely low range and you have to click each block individually
[doublepost=1517313576][/doublepost]Whenever I right-click on the terraria icon it says Terraria: (Something weird) such as. NOW HAS SOUND, Bunnies Tale, (INSERT WEIRD STUFF)
Ok good I use a Mac too.

It doesn’t matter I found out it is and i deleted it.
[doublepost=1517328919,1517328889][/doublepost]@Huzbubber_Tum I don’t reccommend getting that Terraria.
[doublepost=1517329134][/doublepost]Also I deleted my comment on that yt vid.

If it doesn't get updates works.

Yeah I wrote the above like an hour ago and then my computer bugged out, so I did some work while waiting to see if it went back to normal, ended up restarting.
I'm glad you deleted it :happy: (not that I don't want you to have PC, just that I think Terraria is a good enough game to spend money on for anyone, and plus pirating is illegal.)

Eh I was raging because the controls were driving me crazy. Like literally the doors don’t auto open like what...

Also I don’t think I will be buying pc I’m just gonna wait for 1.3 on mobile. A FEW CENTERIES LATER...
[doublepost=1517331035,1517330808][/doublepost]Someone needs to make another forum game I’m so bored without them :c

No it’s cause the placing and breaking is :red:ed you have to press each block seperately for breaking and for placing the range is like 5 blocks literally.

Back
Top Bottom