The Last Post Wins!

After catching 2 fish, Fred comes home with 2 packages, a big fish and a small fish, which you and someone else will eat, you're getting first pick, he then says about them both:
"now when I approached this one, it didn't attack at all, it was actually not hard to catch"
"This one was massive, it attacked with shields, teeth and huge fins"
Now fred gives you first pick so to be safe at what fred will unleash by opening the packages, which will you choose?

Small fish.
[doublepost=1541197081,1541196616][/doublepost]Did cute little snek get a name change? I can't find him.
[doublepost=1541197364][/doublepost]Remember that time I broke TCF and google with all the l and i? Well I did something worse.. And then the post deleted.

It’s just for research. We had to do a drawing, poem, essay, just whatever you wanted to do. The person we are doing is Henrietta Swan Leavitt, and she studied/her big discovery was pulsating stars. (Their brightness changes.) I asked because I thought something looked off, but I couldn’t tell what.
your homed schooled right (i think you said you were before)

Mine's a broken iPad Mini 1. It got stepped on... But it works perfectly!

Oops this message didn't post.

Also my parental controls won't let me acces the current page so please fix anything that seems inappropriate...

invert-1.png

Yollo ovoroono! O occodontollo broko mo jow whole ootong somo chockon. O'm wrotong loko thos bocooso O'm morrorong mo brokon jow.
Jost koddong.
Trans: Yello everyone! I accidentally broke my jaw while eating some chicken. I'm writing like this because I'm mirroring my broken jaw.

Anyway, what's up?

Back
Top Bottom