The Last Post Wins!

Any suggestions for a new computer, cuz my main computer is glitched to ascended levels.
Windows 98. Its revolutionary RAM, ROM and storage have exceeded the normal boundaries of mankind, along with the exceptional graphics. You should buy one!

@Huzbubber Tim = Neutral-nohat.png
Harry Dreemurr, Asriel Potter, oh well.

An existing computer right now.
I don't use one now, as my computer is corrupted like hell. I'd like to buy a Win 7 computer but my savings are empty. Sadness overwhelming.

I made this little character selection screen for a TLPW RPG:
TLPW-Character_selection_screen.png

1) Danctionary - A ranged character that utilizes O Rly?s when fighting
2) Animal Viral - A magic character that channels the power of Borf to rain down booping judgement from above
3) Avatar of Borf - A godly character that is a holy representation of Borf on Earth as mankind isn't strong enough to handle the supreme power of Borf. (Usable only by @Huzbubber Tim)
4) MacTurking - A melee character with a whip of lightning, zapping everything standing in his path!
5) Indonald Grump - An assassin character that attacks with a volley of razor-sharp Borfllars and a Katana blessed by the holy Borf, Avatar of Borf and the Booping Spirit.

I don't use one now, as my computer is corrupted like hell. I'd like to buy a Win 7 computer but my savings are empty. Sadness overwhelming.

I made this little character selection screen for a TLPW RPG:
View attachment 212520
1) Danctionary - A ranged character that utilizes O Rly?s when fighting
2) Animal Viral - A magic character that channels the power of Borf to rain down booping judgement from above
3) Avatar of Borf - A godly character that is a holy representation of Borf on Earth as mankind isn't strong enough to handle the supreme power of Borf. (Usable only by @Huzbubber Tim)
4) MacTurking - A melee character with a whip of lightning, zapping everything standing in his path!
5) Indonald Grump - An assassin character that attacks with a volley of razor-sharp Borfllars and a Katana blessed by the holy Borf, Avatar of Borf and the Booping Spirit.
Clever name. Although I cant really see a turkey like that blasting lightning. I would think it had something to do with the banana as a nose.

Clever name. Although I cant really see a turkey like that blasting lightning. I would think it had something to do with the banana as a nose.
Thine wish is my command, my master.

LastPostTale Update!

•Character Revamp!
MacTurking - A melee character with a banana nose. Don't get fooled, that banana nose is in fact the Bananexcalibur, the mythical blade from the Days of Borf. Quoteth thy Lord, from the book of Borfians C4 V2; "For who wield be the sword of the Heavens, crafteth from Orang's claw, Bepis Man's arm and the heart of Meme Man, will be blesseth by thy Lord, the Almighty Borf."

•New Character!
download (1).jpeg
6) Holy XV - A magic/assassin character that witnessed the rise of Borf to Heaven and blessed by the Booping Spirit. He uses the power of dashing rapidly around an area ("Teleporting") and summoning Borfer Boopers to boop enemies of the Borf to Kingdom Come!

Back
Top Bottom