The Last Post Wins!

What about all the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow? MUAHAHAHAHAA...

*continues evil laughter as three tendrils connect the ground to my body, one is red and connects to my torso, one is purple and connects to my right arm, one Is pink and connects to my left arm.*

Three... Two... One... And now you can't stop THIS.

*all three tendrils and my body turn pitch black, my eyes glowing completely red, as the black form is growing larger and stronger, tearing into time-space, and entering the 10th dimension*

Have you ever wondered what happens... When you play with demonic power..?

*still growing, the black creature disconnects its tendrils from the ground, now it's tiny black cape has fallen off, reveling huge dragon like wings, and it's three tentacles connect to the nearby solid blocks*

You get... A mix.. Betttweeennn... Pplantterrra... T-t-the -t-Twins...*growling, "Father... The Cultist.... Mister Moon....."*

Ooc: it's quite obvious I'm the one tearing the world apart here

Animus Viral has took over the world, the sky may be a different colour since the leader allegiance has changed
All power has been taken
Many heroes and aincent spirits have gone into hiding
People are being slain

HA IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE THREATENING? I HAVE THE POWER OF THE INFINITE AND RICHES BEYOND IMAGINATION. YOU PATHETIC WHELP. THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! UNLESS YOU CAN STOP ME.

*growling "you fool. I can use you a snack bag, because I feed off power..."*

*begins consuming all of Animus Viral's powers and soul at an unstoppable speed*

Fight note:
Your soul is being consumed....

*growling "I am the end of the world"*

Back
Top Bottom