The Last Post Wins!

15454242692184376.gif

Creepiest Creation Club Creation, seriously. I am creeped out like crazy thanks to the creation.

*sends out 293864928938749337 times infinite armies of dogs, hamsters, dragons, cats, Wolves, various undead animals, and monsters using Humans as cannon fodder*

YOU'RE DEAD, ANIMUS.

Says who? *takes all existence, using imagination to recreate it all to my will, sticking Animus inside of the destruction he made, trapping him, creating a place just for him, just to slowly destroy him and watch him cry out in pain...*

Says who? *takes all existence, using imagination to recreate it all to my will, sticking Animus inside of the destruction he made, trapping him, creating a place just for him, just to slowly destroy him and watch him cry out in pain...*
Too bad. You don't have enough Imaginite, enough power, magic, nor energy to continue the spell, so it fails in the end.
421px-Kozilek%2C_Butcher_of_Truth.png

THE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU NOW FOR YOUR CRIMES

Imagination is infinite. If you have twice the amount of infinite, which I do, you can do anything. *retracts failed spell and turns it into summoning 293874397457939202847929473929834749228473920387456292974 of these*
Dragon__Shadow_-_p85.jpg

Then I'll scale it. *a giant shadow monster with purple eyes appears. I speak to it in an unknown language, and it gives me six of these...*
mileage_energyball.png

Now I have seven Imagination Conduits, minus my own. You wanna know what Imagination Conduits are? The LittleBigPlanet equivalent to SOULs. *absorbing all the conduits as I speak* YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME.

*turns into the TRUE TITAN, an incredibly massive creature (hence the name true titan) that can manipulate imagination to its will as well as absorb it.*

Sorry for copying Jevil, but...

I CAN DO ANYTHING.

Then I'll scale it. *a giant shadow monster with purple eyes appears. I speak to it in an unknown language, and it gives me six of these...*
mileage_energyball.png

Now I have seven Imagination Conduits, minus my own. You wanna know what Imagination Conduits are? The LittleBigPlanet equivalent to SOULs. *absorbing all the conduits as I speak* YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME.

*turns into the TRUE TITAN, an incredibly massive creature (hence the name true titan) that can manipulate imagination to its will as well as absorb it.*

Sorry for copying Jevil, but...

I CAN DO ANYTHING.

*Laughs immensely*
You think they can save you. I possess the power to make world my image
Untitled.jpg

All of your creations are redone in my image, they are rebuild, reborn. My creations.

Back
Top Bottom